Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CR CASBOYAN

casboyan - - Gaia Archive

some VN fights (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• CR CASBOYAN

(Hidden Content) killing some VN again haha (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• CR CASBOYAN

If some one spy's, and i see this, i think nice off points to chase romanin in points, so we took it down some of our men were caught drunk whilst on duty. We have taken disciplinary measures. Enemy spies tried to scout out the strength of our garrison`s troops. We managed to prevent it from happening. Captured spies: 3 Escaped spies: 1 The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information: Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands: Kayios Kayios is at [55:59] T…

• Gauntler War -RSB- .::VS::. T-W

for both sides i wish a nice and good war, and hope you wil post as much CR as you can let gaia life again, its kind of dead

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

VN is the next one in line to know us

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

As you can read, i told already that mod can delete that post because something did go wrong on mobile The post next to it have the good CR"s Quote from Lyk: “ Why are you posting 4 of the same CR Casboyan? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ”

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Biggest general kill score by 1 player wink.png Its nice to have some fun killing and pillage a lot by Slapp Tx for this war and i wish you all a merry christmas now the good spoilers, last reply of my can be deleted mod (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Quote from Kirito-kun: “Score update: SLAP. 24 fights with losses. Total generals lost: -17243.6 UN. 23 fights with losses. Total generals lost: -18984.2 Slap are ahead by 1740.6 generals so far. Spoilers below contain the math behind it if any UN members want to do a double-check it's all correct: (Hidden Content) ” Would be nice finnaly slapp accept gaunted Why do you guys fear a gaunted So the people that not placing cr also can make score And we not need to countd points also no mistakes and…

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Quote from Chief Slapaho: “Only CRs from Slap are accounted for . Slap2 members are not part of this war. ” fine im sry, but they started to atack too And second off all, would be nice slapp finnally accept gaunted warr so we can see them on the map and to hold the score, or are you guys afraid for a point war?!

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

When does slapp finally accept gaunted?! And to night i will place some slaughter cr that i did to slapp

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) tx again for the resources

• some nice fights, finally got some action (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And again some pillaging (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) joind exedentely by barb atack, they syole my loot (Hidden Content) Score update letters[123} 52,213 Viet Nam - [-VN-] 27,639

• And we went shopping for 5 gv houses , all kindly paid bij vn members (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• some killl action again before we fall a sleep (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) AND we go shopping (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Edit - Fixed Spoiler - Hera

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Also some pillaging (Hidden Content)

• CR

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Also some pillaging (Hidden Content)