Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Posting for Fire1846

rexxx - - Conflict Archive

Do my eyes deceive me???? Thee Alliance Slayer losing in a sea battle??? The man who already knows how fights will end before they ever begin.... (Hidden Content)

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Looks like even some of the long time members of done aren't safe from the "left to die" category - Yet again another 7mill total score player was left with no support for two days while town after town was occupied until troops were eventually found and struck down - It does make one wonder though ... if the lower point players in DMN are "noobs left to die" and the 7million total score players (that are obviously ikariam veterans) are left to fend for them selves ... who does that leave to car…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

It says fried dylan won but im not so sure about that .... (Hidden Content)

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Quote from Don Scarface: “WTF is a DMn or Dominion!?” To answer your question ... its a combination of 2 scared alliances that merged out of fear of not being able to take us individually. Though they are still not having much luck with it .... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Poor Mistix

It seems mistix got grouped into the "leave the noob to die" category. He was attacked for almost 24hrs - his 46k general score pinned down on 2 islands - repeatedly attacked with out the first sign of a dim alliance mate coming to help - I bet if that was modoria or gk there would have been a ton of circs for all hands on deck to help - its hard to believe some one with a 7 million total score would get grouped into the "leave the noob to die" category ..... Maybe they thought mistix was winnin…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Looks like i'm a "dominion fleet killer" now as well .... (Hidden Content) Good thing the end of this war is coming up in a few weeks - all this dominion looting does gets exhausting at times (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Quote from NobodyLikeyou: “Ever notice rexxx has gone inactive? Why not fight back? Will Khan follow as they are a well known couple? Why so many Borgies still hiding?” First off gk everyone all ready knows this is your alt board account (the give away was naming it NoBodyLikesYou). Second me and my 1k gs came back (after some well deserved family vacations) and it took all of 12 minutes into the 15min attack time to put ol' regulator326 right back into vmode. Now i know i messed up in dmn eyes …

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Welcoming my island mate regulator 326 back from vmode .... (Hidden Content) And now he promptly goes back into vmode .... (Hidden Content)

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Quote from bob547: “Nice job there rexxxy, whats next for you?.....vmode again?” Ahhhh poor little kingsky .... hitting the vmode button once 2 mobiles pop up on your island. Boy that seems a little hypocritical of you now don't you think? Whats the matter champ sudden emergency once gk and his girl threw up the palm trees Well i guess moodoria cheated ... and now that she is not around to save gk's "nether regions" with her accounts he bailed on his alliance quick as could be. Sure wish i could…

• Poor Me?

POOR REXXX...I'm always picking on him... Quote from Regulator326: “(Hidden Content)” Really hero ... you killed a random 45 ships and run to the boards shouting i got rexxx .... you are most definitely a DUH MINION through and through. I have had a less than 2k gs for atleast 2 weeks while i have been banking gold ($25 million so far), i looted you twice, and i kill your port blocks when ever i feel like, all while you waste gold with your failed attempts to lock my towns down. You avoided all …

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

He even hit me with the colossus on this pillage run - the best part is that he tries to leech the miracle and never puts priests in so it wasn't a level 5 to scatter them all anyway (Hidden Content) Apparently posting cr's that show nothing more than killing off left behind port blocks is the coolest new thing in this war thread. So i figure i better post these ... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I guess i won Ikariam today .... or at the very least the dmn m…

• Hey dmn ...

For the sake of everyone else that looks at this thread would one of you guys kindly explain to this literary genius how to... read, comprehend what was read, and then to think for a few seconds before he posts These posts of his are painfully ignorant and i'm slowly starting to feel sorry for you all and i will not have that

• What?

Quote from Medoria: “rexxx pmed me some story about how he had given up and was going gold mode as I sent this atk... ummm k?” I never said anything other than how very dmn it was of you to all of a sudden be brave and plant a mobile on my island to attack my towns after i had already told gk and a few others that i was going to be a little busy (it is summer after all and i do enjoy doing real world things), so i was going gold mode for a bit and then i would be back. Once my general score dipp…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Well look at that ... the great gk fleeing from a straight up fight That cr is a true snapshot of what war with dmn is like ... just a whole bunch of them fleeing unless they can get a group of 4 or 5 together to dogpile a fight and try to win with sheer numbers of people, as you can see from the awesome navy cprlcorndog rolls around with!

• Really ....

Quote from Regulator326: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) A NICE SEA BATTLE FOR A DOMINION WIN! (Hidden Content) Posting for THE VIKING (Hidden Content)” Another great dmn win lol! I spent the entire day looking for a fight and watching you all run away while i looted your alliance mates. I finally get hilzy to agree to a fight but he would only do it if he got to get the offense points, so i said sure whatever gets you guys to fight. Being i was planning on pulling a gk and g…

• DMN?

Wow i take a week off and min and done merged while i was gone .. thats some serious LULZ (is that right mel or do i need to throw a pfffttt in there?) Anyway different name makes no difference same results .... gk had time to fill my inbox all day with messages but never bothered doing anything about the attacks for the 18hrs i was searching through all their local towns trying to find a troop or ship - must be he couldn't get enough folks to come with him or he dont care that his new former mi…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Boy that seems like quite the pile of long winded non sense over some sarcasm in a post to yudsy. Though your post does raise a question ... why do you have yudsy posting combat reports for you when clearly from that long winded mess you posted, you have plenty of time to do it your self? Quote from Equator_Ebony: “on behalf of GK......” Quote from GK-DON-: “You are the one miss-leading and twisting the truth as always” Hahaha!!!! Now that is a severe case of the pot calling the kettle black! Qu…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Quote from Equator_Ebony: “3:10:19 Genghis Khan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield. Genghis Khan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield. Genghis Khan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield. Genghis Khan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield. Genghis Khan's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. 09.06.2012” Uh Oh ...What is this? It seems some one has four waves of fleet being recalled ... seems gk missed yo…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

I never went direct from my home town to the fight and i'll let you try to figure out why my home town name is on the cr and if you can't go ask one of the "great military minds" of your alliance why its on there. It also doesn't matter how i sent the waves ... either way they still need to re-arm. I would join you back at the battle but it appears gk's sensitive parts were offended in game and now i have palm trees lol! You guys are a trip ... some carrying on and on how i am scared of them yet…

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

So now its not acceptable to pull waves of ships? The difference is genius .... in my post I was outnumbered and it was down to my ships vs skykings and he bolted - yet comes here talking how i vmode whenever he is near. If you didn't want me to scatter then you shouldn't have had min block up my return point. You guys actively tried to bounce my ships out of the area .... we should all hope to be as awesome as you guys some day!