Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• heo1, heo2, heo3, heo1000

flhpe - - Demeter Archive

You guys are missing the point about piracy here buying resources converting blah blah blah. It's the money spent outside the game that most of you do not see. Let me run you through a scenario. Player a wants to get the competitive edge on piracy in walks player B. Player B tells player A for a fee I can get you first place but it's going to Cost you money. Intrigued and ready to spend player A hears out Player B. For approx $80-$100 (yes this happens) I can give you 1.2 million capture points …

I don't know what you want he GO to do about it but as I have stated so far. It is quite obvious what he is doing. The main problem for the GOs is the evidence. You need 100 percent proof he is cheating beyond reasonable doubt. It is only a matter of time until a proxy fails or expires and the bot continues to run off his main ip. Once you get on the level dark lord is you become good at getting around all these issues. If you ban anyone who raided those accounts "fair players/honest players" as…

Not sure there is much more to investigate then what I just said...

Let me explain this to you so that you all understand. Heo001-10 are what would be considered anchor accounts.. You see these accounts plant on islands to setup bots. Look at some of the islands they share with viva vova etc. those bots got banned. Heos do produce points however the fortress (you'll notice all poseidons) are well guarded against incoming intruders. Using a piracy bit with the force raid tool and a program like tor they can raid each other and be collected by what I consider pick…

• Why does not this world wars?

Wars with what hoplites slingers swords and arrows? Server is still too young for a war

• ct requests

Quote from flhpe: “5 cts ign captain America” Filled

• (Hidden Content) There are a couple things I know. 1) you act like a server starting warrior who will probably fade out before the server really starts 2) I promise you no one in LL will place in piracy that's right I used the word promise 3) enticing an ambro player who just unlocked experiments is not wise I am not groot however I will see you this weekend after I'm done spamming experiments for guns Giants and mortars that you can also count on

• ct requests

5 cts ign captain America

• The Jokerz

Good luck. When your ready for a war let me know

• How is demeter and everyone?

It got quite really quick...

• Your favorite super heroes have arrived we are Marvel Heroes!!! We comprise of players from around the world who have proven themselves in other servers. Currently Marvel Heroes May be looking for 1-3 members. We keep our member base between 15-18 members. Anyone who is interested in Marvel Heroes should first apply to our wing alliance Marvel Villians -MV-. Below are some requirements for anyone interested: 1) all members are expected to carry their own weight. If you get yourself into trouble …

Well that's exciting

What happens on the last day of pirates??

Yeah :-)..... I'm hoping this server is active and the boards stay active

So far so good!!!!

• Now or never.

flhpe - - Charon Archive

Omega

• Now or never.

flhpe - - Charon Archive

Yes by American I mean .com

• Now or never.

flhpe - - Charon Archive

Good luck mate I can tell you an American based alliance is coming to Demeter

• Brdomination Arrived

flhpe - - Charon Archive

So you guys must know my good buddy Bruno Moreas huh?

• Semper Fi (SF-)

flhpe - - Rho Archive

After 2 weeks on the server we are currently ranked: 46th with 19 members still looking for more members. keep em comming