Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

sultanvon - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from CicaKmica: “DDS? I hope I can be prepared but if not I'll catch up ” Me, myself and I.

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

Quote from desvic: “ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE INSERT YOUR ALLIANCE NAME on the LIST -MAFIA ” DDS is in.

• Alliance Application

Boring alliance.

• Alliance Application

Let's go make another alliance.

• Kingtoad was nowhere to be found last war. I don't really think he is much of help also to NORTH this time.

• One question, TheGreatDane was a NORTH right? Odd.

• Quote from Indra: “mafia does the least fighting and the most talking. you are not noobs, you are simply cowards and exuse makers. winning - yes - congrats, you're amazing for winning. if you were actually fighting it would be even better. imagine winning in actual fights and not sneak up on newest players and even there loosing. w.e im done wit you if you dont fight then dont spam this thread that doesnt belong to you. we manage just fine without you in it ” @eijipe, @Indra already conceded. He…

• Quote from eijipe: “Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from Absolute: “Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways. ” Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies.Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye ” we wont. we are not like that certain alliance that quits on their 3rd day of war. we are not quitters like those gays. haha ” Oh you don't have…

• Haha. Nice excuse @eijipe Now try saying it without crying. Trolling - Vaire

• Quote from Absolute: “Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways. ” Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies. Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye

• @eijipe I was in 5:12, and you did nothing. What's your excuse now? Haha.

• How do you call someone who can't beat a noob (Mafia)? @Indra @Absolute @Komatsu @desvic Content restored - Vaire

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from Absolute: “You do not run. You retreat. Running is what Mafia does.. Does not even show up in a battle. total noobs HAHAHAHAH ” Mafia-obsessed crybaby @Absolute is back! Man, don't go offline again.We're missing you here. You should call your little sister @Indra here too.You two are a great combo in boards. Only here can you do anything against Mafia. ” I don't know if you are *snip* or just being sarcastic. HAHAHAHAHA ” I'm a kid, remembe…

• Indra, you should tell that to Tornado and PANZER. I'm in their islands. I only have 9K generals. They have combined 43K. Their troops are not even in the island. How do you call that? White balls.

• Quote from Absolute: “You do not run. You retreat. Running is what Mafia does.. Does not even show up in a battle. total noobs HAHAHAHAH ” Mafia-obsessed crybaby @Absolute is back! Man, don't go offline again. We're missing you here. You should call your little sister @Indra here too. You two are a great combo in boards. Only here can you do anything against Mafia. Trolling - Vaire

• 9K MS vs 21K MS

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Does this count? This is Tornado's minion. (Hidden Content) Invalid CR. Please, note: Quote: “Rules for posting a CR: All combat reports in this section must follow these rules: - All Combat Reports must be converted using a Combat Report Converter and then surrounded by spoiler tags to prevent excessive scroll post. - All Combat Reports posted can not be edited in any way or any part removed from the result. - When a player leaves an alliance that is in the current war, Combat Reports involving…

• Did you just call Tornado and Panzer inexperienced @eijipe? I didn't know, but points gained from inexperienced and experienced players count the same. So I'm good.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from eijipe: “Quote from sultanvon: “Well that cancels it. You are laughing at him, he was making fun of you. Fair enough and let's move on. 2 more days of this. ” nope i know you are lying when you said he was making fun of us, because if he was then he will just cancel it them message us in game about us expecting something, but nothing like that happened.. :rofl:he really thinks he can capture the port without any problems. hahaha ” I don't think we're referring to the same guy, are we?…