Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 531.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Rho World Records Submission Thread

Sarberas - - World Rho

Quote from -Hera-: “Updated: Rho World Records Removed: Berzerk Little Kitty Added/Updated: Oracle - Could Not do trading post - needs to be level 32. Kretos...I think that's your ingame name?? ” That's right Hera.. sorry, I forgot to post my InGame name, but it feels so great, that you still remember me.. That's a great feeling, thank you dear lady. Could you please also update me for trading port level 40? IGN Kretos, as always Thanks again. (Hidden Content)

• Embassy level 32

Sarberas - - World Rho

Please update for me.. it's been long time since I have been here (Hidden Content)

• Same thing happening to me for a long time.. I am just too afraid to have a war now if I can't be in front of a computer..

• Okay, so I have uninstalled and reinstalled the ikariam mobile app.. but the loading screen problem previously mentioned.. is still at large.. sometimes it works nicely, but sometimes it keeps loading.. any solution guys? anyone else having same problem? how do you overcome it? Please share.. the ikariam app is partially useless to me for the time being..

• New Cinetheatre not working

Sarberas - - Game Bugs

never mind.. got the Don's solution from another thread.. apparently I will have to use proxy server to receive the bonus.. NO THANKS...

• New Cinetheatre not working

Sarberas - - Game Bugs

Quote from don: “i dont have any adblocker installed. i only have anonymox[not using it for ikariam] and eagleget downloader , no other extension and now i see this prntscr.com/caci8o no my bonus isnt active.” Same problem as Don.. we are also from same area in the world.. I have ad block plus ad blocker.. but even when I disabled it completely.. it still doesn't work.. browser: Firefox 48.0.2

• Quote from Sarberas: “Hi everyone, like Antikythera pm'ed me.. The solve is, you go to the apps management, and clear the app data.. My problem is solved, thanks Anti.. Guys, please clear app data and try again.. one more question, can you guys use the premium building list in mobile app? I will make another thread for it if needed, just asking if you guys can do that in mobile app?” Regrettably, the clearing of app data hasn't completely solved my problem.. it still lags a lot sometimes.. still…

• solved :D

Sarberas - - Tablets And Ikariam Mobile

Hi everyone, like Antikythera pm'ed me.. The solve is, you go to the apps management, and clear the app data.. My problem is solved, thanks Anti.. Guys, please clear app data and try again.. one more question, can you guys use the premium building list in mobile app? I will make another thread for it if needed, just asking if you guys can do that in mobile app?

• General Data A summary of the bug: Hi, I recently got an android mobile, Infocus M260, it runs on Android Lolipop 5.1 version. I noticed that I can't deploy neither troops nor ships from one town to another.. It doesn't matter whether it is own/allied or occupied town. I just can't move my troops or ships, not even when I am trying to pillage/block port etc.. Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World: Rho (it also happens in other servers I play) Player-ID: 53963 (also happens in case of my …

• Another good effort to take out our cluster.. The partians are at least braver than the rest of iranian community.. they don't run away and can take it like a man.. My respect to Ahora Mazda.. you fought like a man! (Hidden Content)

• One island wonder gets whacked

Sarberas - - Rho Archive

Attacking farmers/builders are always easy target.. Fighting takes time, many people for professional reason are too busy to spend time to fight.. So they choose to just log on to once a day or two, and just transfer goods. They join an alliance that will protect them and in exchange they offer the fighters goods and gold in time of a war. It has always been this way.. Nothing new here.. But I do congratulate you on your success against a bigger player but I don't think any skill was required fo…

• Now this Ahora Mazda guy came to our cluster, just like every other iranian fighters and started attacking our members.. They are so nice, we can fight them with the comfort of our own cluster.. Our members took care most of his forces themselves, as General, I just had to do the clean up work first I cleared a alliance mate's town.. (Hidden Content) and then I went for his mobile to wrap up his invasion.. (Hidden Content) and contrary to the popular belief, Iranians DO use Colossus, but as they…

• Welcome RHO..

Sarberas - - Rho Archive

very nice.. you are on the right track mate..

• It's so hard to find a worthy opponent these days.. most will just run as soon as they see you coming and others have no idea how to fight.. yet, the mouths of iranians have the nerve to show up in my thread and run their mouth like there is no tomorrow.. but if you ask them their game name, they will just start speaking in rhymes.. they prefer the safety of a forum to talk trash instead of fighting face to face in the battlefield. 2qajlg5.jpg

• A few more.. (Hidden Content) javad did try to free his port by sending many paddle speedboats.. but after when he saw Jock coming.. as usual he took his partner of crime loloo and went to vacation mode.. just like they usually do. 2uhlnci.jpg loloo had 100K+ generals.. yet he decided it is best to run than fight.. 20hu7ah.jpg Here is a little bigger battle.. (Hidden Content)

• Another formidable offensive against us.. not that we are complaining.. (Hidden Content) went to help an alley.. We owe him one (Hidden Content)

• The people that were attacking us, suddenly moved back.. but many others have come out of vacation mode and massing general scores.. So I request moderators to please keep this thread active.. More actions and more crs are probably coming very soon.

• Quote from pokahontas: “Hello, According alliance conflict rules: Conflict Rules Quote: “To declare a war Only the Leader, General or Diplomat of an alliance may declare an alliance war. You must make your position within the alliance clear when you declare a war. You may also declare war as an individual. The title of the thread must be in the format of "Alliance Name (Tag) vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If a single player is declaring a war, they will not have a tag, however they must include the ta…

• Since you are being nice for the time being, I will be polite with you too.. We are not from world Rho, we came from world My, after us, TURKS and URUS came from other worlds.. we had some disagreements with them.. but they are in good terms now.. Nowadays after another merger, many new alliances have merged into world Rho.. and they are already in good terms with us.. Do you see a pattern here? All of the invaders of Rho (myself included) have became friendlies with the natives of world Rho.. e…

• A few more crs..

Sarberas - - Rho Archive

A fantastic display of fighting skill shown by tactician m A R S H A L (first letter small is intended).. where he destroyed our 0.6 Generals.. and occupied a HUGE fortress of level 20.. (Hidden Content) and a superior tactic has been used.. Real fighters DO NOT need frontlines.. And another small victory for us.. It is however, 5 against 1, again!! We really have NO RIGHT to call it a victory, right? (Hidden Content)