Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 648.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 4 ct's PS ..norths are not allowed to send me..the are banned from my ct's list

• New building slot!

TBBDV - - Game Discussion

WOW …ok few years ago GAMEFORGE put an extra spot for depot OFC and finally now one more spot..its amazing,...I woke up and cuz I was with my ikariam app I didn't noticed it I always check my emails and I read a message saying for an extra spot ..I said ...really !!!!! hahaha I thought that it was some kind of joke Anyway ..that's good...finally I am gonna have a 12 colony at my main acc I never liked the fact having 4 warehouses and 1 depot ...but now is more easy to do it...I mean ok I could g…

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

TBBDV - - Hephaistos Archive

Hey desvic whats up ??? well I always wanted (me personally to participate in a royal rumble war ) however my friend at 1/1/2019 the first day of the year ,people usually are celebrating they are drunk clubbing and dancing, being with the loved ones until the midnight playing poker watching tv or movies etc etc .. They don't play ikariam the next day they spend 10 hours in the bed cuz they are game over from the last night and then they get ready for work ,the celebration continues cuz 2/1/2019 …

• Absolute everyone is keep saying ur name ,or pepi's,toad and the 50-50 he or she ...I will tell u what So far you are the most hatred players in this server by far... I mean literally I speak with other players from other guilds and they referring ur names guys.. We had a war with mafia..we lost but both of the alliances kept this war in normal lvl's But with you 4 always should have some kind of drama . Congratulations you made it guys … A friend of mine told me that maybe these people want to …

• nuh you are so young in game and in life to judge me son ,you have to wash your mouth before you refer my name WOW 2018 absolute ,pepi starting playing this game and all the hatred players united for the greater good With 24 online and ikariam app to wake up during the nights ,9 multies each one of them and many other tricks try to be the GODS While the rest of us are playing just for fun..hey absolute do you know how many of u I fought these years .. Do you think that you are the best ?u didn't…

• Are you trying to make everyone dislike you and be in the same lvl with ur allies..well keep walking ..everyone is talking about you nowadays ….hahaha....do you have any competition who is gonna be the hatred player on this server ? do we have to vote ?

• ROWAN AND ELENANTO on fire ,The amazons of UCH burned the whole island of Uch… To bad we found only spearmans haha (Hidden Content)

• Quote from chym: “@Indra = )) what I expected @Quintius What have you sell? How did it change this war? Can you give me full 1k words essay about it ? = )) Well running is not that bad. We win by damage inflict. Do we? Quote from sultanvon: “UCH vs TBBDV ” = )) go MAFIA win this war for the world! ” no worries mate once again I revealed the truth Chym I hope that in few days u are ready for a true war ,between us ...like you said u have birthday and u cant be 24 h online haha your alliance is a …

• I just have a confirmation message by quintius himself (from norths) that he was selling to TOAD UNITS Norths=guys that are willing to be UCH puppets in order to have amnesty and continue to building their cities Well the next thread ,its gonna be out vs norths …..I think nowadays everybody wants to have a war with them .

• Another fact is that you cant persuade-convince nobody ….I have news for you guys !!!!! ..Pepi is gonna stay in my islands for the rest of the days...is that right mate ?we want you to our islands ...to bad...until the end of the month ...you going to be with us.......Josh you are pepi's brother ..its normal ...you both share the same bad habit's BTW josh thanks for your loots...you are the best farm ever with 0 antiscout ….keep walking dude..u are a star Oh guys I am so happy to see once again …

• its not my fault that you have a different time zone ,do you want a special invitation next time ? Shall I tell to my friends to ask their professors for a ikariam break or my boss for an extra emergency break to attack pepi and josh because if we attack them at night they gonna complain on forum ?Well we seen both of you...you use multies like a shield ...haha come on...u getting worst and worst each time you write a message..lets end it here When you are online you always use ur multies to do …

• Remind me who else attacked you and josh in your islands cuz I don't remember anyone else.. haha pepi nobody believes u now ,its almost 9 months ...everybody knows u.. Yes I am to scared to stay until 2 am at midnight when I woke up at 7 :30 ….I am to scared that I might be late and like a zombie the next day....oh god... Well about your multies I stopped them in time ,they had this purpose ...come on ...stop pretending … You guys play another ikariam...the new ikariam ...a annoying gameplay....…

• First of all you don't have the permission to give me lessons about the game.you are still a amateur..i am not gonna teach you the game to explain you ..the differences station troops and click the arrow All you have to know is ,that 2 ports were demolished just to slow us down...but its to hard for you to get this kind of information ..for now send cooks to see how a battle works...ok.!!good And I have a message that one of your guys says that is selling units to uch member...ofc I cant post it…

• As I said before ,pepi is a politician on forum and a trickster that he does everything not legal- legit in game He plays by the rules but taking advantage of them in the same time ,its like ...that he is not cheating right ?he do what the rules say ..but in the players eyes what he does its completely paranoid ..I mean ….ok give me a break haha and he plays in 3 servers in the same way..i mean..how ? First of all mate I know that you are a new in this game..but 1 round you send rams and not mor…

• OUT I had the best company with me 2 beautiful amazons and a good friends GREECE AND CANADA ..UNITED (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from TBBDV: “ ” its so funny how you act like you've figured out my play style already just because you won a fight against Josh. That's not even me. ” Well since day 15 I already knew what was happening and how you play You were pretending the angel that everything its cool ,speaking like politician haha You are not match for me pepi ,you are like a warrior with a shiny shield with a good sharp weapon that bought it from a store good shoes and last model glasses If you p…

• my dear pepi plays always with tricks why you put your multy on holidays ? Everybody knows that you cant be trusted ..that's how I don't want a fight with you ,well with mafia a month ago we had a good fight ...THE BEST IN THE SERVER ...,they are people that they can keep their promises ...you ...not in a million or trillion years Well ,my friends and I ,we would like to make this game more interesting .. YOU HAVE TO PLAY LIKE A MORTAL ... Today I looted your bro ...JOSH ... 5 times with 120-130…

• Walls vs pepi ….ups (Hidden Content)

• Happy Halloween guys The dov the multy of pepi holidays multies also attack fananto ,(even relocated with ambrosia )vip multies multies in my islands and roshen's island degreasing our faith Hey uch when you put a multy on holidays when a city is occupied this doesn't mean that our armies got scattered .Veterans ??nuh ???don't think so mate Well I present you the first player of this server The GREEK commandos in action .. -OUT- (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Edit - Spoilers added - Hera

• Tired of Norths and their annoying spamming you dont participate at this war so peace and quite ..just watch ,if you want to attack wolfs just open a new thread @Kikoguns please mate if they want to spam inform everybody that according to rules of forum ,spamming is allowed on discussions threads ..if I am wrong do me a favour and correct me .thanks while on the war thread we post battle reports ,furthermore if norths are complaining about wolf or post battles with wolfs they can open a war thre…