Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Fixed amount of priests

Vergre - - Game Suggestions

I honestly dislike the idea too. Still I havent seen better idea about this matter. Temple leeches basicly are made to ruin efforts of others and nothing can be done to legal multies. This has whole new scale that is here to stay. I dislike that more. So I voted yes.

• Fixed amount of priests

its not strategy if there isint viable counter measure. If all linked accounts were public information then maybe then I could agree. Since farming main account to inactivation would be possible. But as things are. Its abuse of an feature that should not be in game in the first place. Also in new servers multies are used to build mine accounts, big donators and banks. All these uses are same as pickpocketing. GF is offering res with ambro or by building your own account. Yet some people rather c…

• newbie questions

Vergre - - Help and Questions

1. Have you build temple with no priests 2. Is he attacking for raiding purposes 3. Have you reached Bureaucracy 4. Have you build 4x10lvl warehouses If your temple reducess miracle faith it makes sense he wants you to ho inactive. If he attacks for res then build warehouses. After 4 empty attacks contact him politely. Against blocade use smuggling

• Archive Alliance Messages

Yes please

• He says that you are basicly coward in your way of thinking. Just because multies are allowed. It dosent mean everyone should join them in coward train.

• RIOT

Vergre - - Kaikias Archive

Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Vergre: “gold pillage was feature too. Because of it many people build multies that produced gold and filled islands with dead accounts. Because that it was removed. Piracy is abused in similar manner and it boosts very limited amounts of player base. Barbarians are open to everyone. Equally. Which is why its more fair.. even if kinda pointless ” The fact that you say that barbarians are kinda pointless clearly shows you haven't fully explored the feature. You could …

• RIOT

gold pillage was feature too. Because of it many people build multies that produced gold and filled islands with dead accounts. Because that it was removed. Piracy is abused in similar manner and it boosts very limited amounts of player base. Barbarians are open to everyone. Equally. Which is why its more fair.. even if kinda pointless

• RIOT

Its more accurate to say this was an war game than it is one. I do understand your conserns. Having 0 general points shows that we aint "playing" but protesting against these dumdum features listed above. I do hope people here chat and stay active. I personaly came here to see "what has changed". Thats because I once loved this game and spen really good amounts of money awhile playing. And I do believe there still are veterans that join on/off to this game.. just to be dissapointed. Once effects…

• RIOT

rebelxx2.png Last Rebels -RIOT- We last rebels are group of players protesting against piracy and ability to buy resources. What we hope to see in near future is that Piracy is changed drastically or removed completely from this game. Like gold pillaging was removed when it became problem for game balance. Piracy is a problem. Because of it highscore list is very uneven and dosent reflect overall ability to play this game anymore. Piracy simply plays too large role in this game. Another issue th…

• Stupid questions

Vergre - - Help and Questions Archive

Im old/new in this game. I last played long long time ago... when piracy ruined this game.. Well still does. Anyways. I see few new ambrosia features and I would like to ask what does feature pests do. Does it turn towns to giant frogs or does it give damage to target town? I have more stupid question.. Im just warming up. Moved from Game discussion to H&Q - Hera