Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Seems like North is fighting now? Wanna see what will be the outcome.

• Quote from chym: “Quote from huan: “Komatsu = Popoyskie (in-game) He talks a lot here coz he don't have any points generated in game. Apologies. MAFIA already declared a royal rumble before but nobody wanted to fight. Maybe we are not that good as opponent coz we are very noob. Anyways, we welcome any DOW against us anytime. ” Busted :lol:Well noone knows this mys ” LoL..Like I said.. WWWHHHHYYYYY???!!

• Quote from huan: “Komatsu = Popoyskie (in-game) He talks a lot here coz he don't have any points generated in game. Apologies. MAFIA already declared a royal rumble before but nobody wanted to fight. Maybe we are not that good as opponent coz we are very noob. Anyways, we welcome any DOW against us anytime. ” Whhyyyy???!!!

• Quote from chym: “Quote from Komatsu: “So quiet now.. ” "MAFIA vs the world" time? ” I think no. Were not that strong. :(

• So quiet now.. :(

• Quote from Onad: “Quote from Indra: “we didnt attack your core mafia, cos you before the war even began, all cried that ur gonna go vacation mode and we wont have a war with you anyway. so why would i waste ambrosia to port again like i did when we 1vs1 and i won? the war was vs server not vs your alliance only, so when you whine cos we ignored you is well deserved from your part. we invited you this time, and you ran away, so its your own fault you didnt have the fun with all the rest of us and…

• Quote from Indra: “we didnt attack your core mafia, cos you before the war even began, all cried that ur gonna go vacation mode and we wont have a war with you anyway. so why would i waste ambrosia to port again like i did when we 1vs1 and i won? the war was vs server not vs your alliance only, so when you whine cos we ignored you is well deserved from your part. we invited you this time, and you ran away, so its your own fault you didnt have the fun with all the rest of us and ended up being si…

• By the way hope we can have a final damage result before this war officially ends. Thanks @Pepi

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Komatsu: “Isnt it simple? You reason out you cant travel your troops as the island were locked. You have land troops and there are lots of towns in the island where you can occupy and use their ports. ” My island wasn't locked. My own port wasn't locked. I'm saying all the ports of the island i was going to move to was locked. Can't really move to an island with all ports locked. Quote from Komatsu: “The chase with toad last more or less 3 hours. Before we locked dow…

• Isnt it simple? You reason out you cant travel your troops as the islands were locked. You have land troops and there are lots of towns in the island where you can occupy and use their ports. The chase with toad last more or less 3 hours. Before we locked down all towns in the island Indra's and Eijipe's were still free. You can use it as an entry point. Well then if you missed that chance.. not our fault. If all your navals are going to your main town.. still not our fault..

• Quote from Komatsu: “Wish her well. ^___^ @Pepi, I think you can counter or free what's left in that island. ” just want to reiterate this post maybe you missed this..

• i also really dont understand how you cant free a port with 1 ramship.. The last time weve checked you have atleast 2 rams to beat it..

• Quote from Pepi: “And i don't think it's wrong to hide behind my wall. It seems like a really good deterrent to MAFIA attacks. Why make a wall and not use it right? ” There's nothings wrong and so with what we did.

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Komatsu: “The main purpose of naval fleet is to lock down an island and try to corner land troops. What do you expect our navals are for? ” Well, like i said there's nothing wrong with it. They serve that exact purpose. I'm just saying that desvic was expecting me to help out toad in the island right next to me where all the ports were closed. ofcourse i couldn't go there. Wasn't really hiding behind my wall. just couldn't go to the other side. ” Like i told you. You…

• The main purpose of naval fleet is to lock down an island and try to corner land troops. What do you expect our navals are for Like what Toad had said, why engage if you know you will lose damage? we tries and you know that but we are losing in damages.. so why go on with the battle? +1 for the effort building those walls as it could really deal great damage before you can whiteflag.. And since we did not visit your wall, then why didn't you attacked us instead?

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Onad: “Isnt it the other way around? UCH took the easy pickings. You knew very well that Mafia has the capability and experience but you just waited for easy pickings. Now your saying you have 65k left over generals? You should attacked the better opponents during your strongest state. But you took it the other way. ” Well, not really talking about my generals. Been waiting for you guys to attack me but the attack never came. ” We've been waiting also for you guys to…

• Easy pickings.. ^__^ That's why you targeted WOLF and OUT instead of us. During day 1 we were ready and we waited for your visit, as what Indra had said, you will come and visit us big time. No offense meant for WOLF and OUT they did great fighting against you and they did everything they could do. And we keep on asking for your visit and it was the actual challenge for you guys, you have higher generals, you have better economies, you even can warp here and there.. but you turned your back and …

• Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Komatsu: “Quote from Kingtoad: “it is part of the game.. Who said it doesn't apply to us? if you know you will be losing damage in the next few rounds, why stay?? You can always refresh your troops and fight the next hour.. that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers.. ” Then do a backread and tell that to your teammates. ^___^ ” Well whoever said that couldn't have possibly meant …

• Quote from Kingtoad: “it is part of the game.. Who said it doesn't apply to us? if you know you will be losing damage in the next few rounds, why stay?? You can always refresh your troops and fight the next hour.. that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers.. ” Then do a backread and tell that to your teammates. ^___^

• Quote from Kingtoad: “And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops.. that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us.. You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to happen. ” I'm confused with this mindset. When we are quiet and waiting in our stronghold for UCH to visit us, you keep on calling us runaways, cowards, noo…