Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• SLAPAHO SQUAD

Two - - Gaia Archive

Quote from NovaTerra: “I wonder if you will say such strong words after a war with -VN- . We are seeking for one. ” BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA say what? ye are pathetic lol, we are annihilating you in the current war haha

• We're still pounding them, myself, One and Eighteen have been causing some hassle today! We had to work it smart as he only had 5 chefs, but his low level wall was his Achilles heel.. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) We couldn't make it back for the left overs then as he came online unfrotunately [123] - 57,033 [-VN-] - 31,245

• Few more pillages (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Caught some troops napping then too lol (Hidden Content)

• Nice find wish I had of got the invite lol

• Any forge around 50:50!

Two - - Gaia Archive

Quote from hotdog: “Quote from satanas: “oh you goddamn sexy dog of sausage-ness. Good to see you back, even used your absence as a reason to declare a war the other day. ” Satan my friend!Nice to see Charm de Satani still mesmerizing people :P. I hope this type I stick longer Need to see you man. Are you in Gaia? PS: Gotta find that war thread. <.< ” Charm de Satani hahahah love it, id imagine be hard to get a forge around 50:50 now at this stage, unless, you don't mind about the resource

• Quote from Kirito-kun: “VN now have over 15k generals more than 123. Does this mean we're finally going to see some VN victories? Implying they'd ever post a CR in the first place, of course. ” Precisely my thought, they like to sit around with their armies. I know Three was hit last night not sure what happened with that fight but may have been a loss for us not sure, went on a while and I couldn't get troops there, hopefully CR could go up at some stage. Meanwhile I'm still pillaging away, rat…

• Went back to finish off what was left (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Benjamenx: “Just one question to you Letters fellows: Do you have a player names 'thirty' in the alliance? ” Doesn't ring a bell nope

• That'll keep me going for a bit (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• DAMN SEVENTEEN GIMME SOME OF THAT

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Collossus: “123 is funny, thank you for making me laugh like crazy :)))))))))))))) BTC, I think, is bitcoin. In my country, there is a very famous story. It is "The true story of Ah Q" written by Lu Xun. "Ah Q is known for deluding himself into believing he is the victor every time he loses a fight. In one scene in Chapter 2, Ah Q is beaten and had his silver stolen while he was gambling beside the theater. He slaps himself on the face, and because he is the person doing the slapping,…

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Kill 123: “Thank you 123. I just sell 10 BTC to buy more ambrosia. I will kill every last one of you :)))))) You are crying so much. But that's very funny. Just a few other words: "So long, losers" ” Big thick corn? Blue thistly cob? what a BTC? please enlighten us lol HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH this is classic you made my day Kill :')

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Quote from One: “Quote from Two: “Well we still managed a few places, he sent a long last raid on One, but I don't think One cares lol. Yep, some pixels will never be more important than real life, and with the way things have gone over the past year or two with the game I cant see myself on this game much longer. Well done Kill, cheers for the bit of entertainment and making things interesting, cant wait to see you waste the 2k ambro you bought for us but didn't even use hahahhaha ” hey man giv…

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Well we still managed a few places, he sent a long last raid on One, but I don't think One cares lol. Yep, some pixels will never be more important than real life, and with the way things have gone over the past year or two with the game I cant see myself on this game much longer. Well done Kill, cheers for the bit of entertainment and making things interesting, cant wait to see you waste the 2k ambro you bought for us but didn't even use hahahhaha

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

He is not as good as you, you're an actual fighter which I respect, but this guy is just sending an expensive message, he sent a screenshot to one of our guys of 2k ambro, and that was after he had already done some warping and what not haha. We'll see where we shall place, if at all is right lol

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Half the guys who placed in top 10 had like no crew, thought it was hilarious they made it up lol. Hence why so many of us have fallen this round. The new rewards system meant piracy isn't as important as it once was, under the old system hell yeah, id be fuming lol. I think I remember I fought alongside you in Charon, you can debate about who I am really We will still find a way to place don't you worry

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Collossus: “Awesome! 123 are actually crying. The stronger they show, the more miserable they are ” Look its Unlucky Luke, but anyhow we'll still raid all VN we can, and this Kill guy will raid all of us he can, inevitably, hardly any VN will place, and probably a few of us will still lol, but what I don't understand is why they invested the CPs in such a small account, that means they will not get much resources from coming first I would imagine. VN just sending a message I'm sure, b…

• Kill 123

Two - - Gaia Archive

Oh no my life is ruined I can't place in piracy.. lmao We are well aware you are associated with VN, probably being fed off there illegal multi systems they've availed of in the past, but anyhow we don't mind too much, it's actually freed up nicely our Sunday evening haha. Try not to lose too much sleep in chasing us all Mr. Almighty x