Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

My Little Pony - - Kaikias Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

Quote from Atlantisreborn: “Lol general score is nothing it is all about how you use it ” You know it and I know In theory - they could crush us if they would be a team... You know what I mean - supportive team play. But if someone is calling us loosers and saying how hard they can kill us we not going to wait for it to come. Came out to them. I dont think we can be called bullies in that case if we received prior to those battles a lot of lets say... unpolite messages from several players... Bi…

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

Quote from Atlantisreborn: “This looks like a thread made by bullies. ” Looks like thread made by fighters really... TOB is on and on about what they can do and how they can fight... Yet - didnt see any of those big words come to reality... You cannot call a bully and alliances that fights technically way stronger ally! They have twice as much gen score as we do...

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

To cut a long story short... First: (Hidden Content) And final: (Hidden Content)