Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 318.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hey Hi hello everyone. Sorry I am really really busy in real life as of the moment. I knew I was going to be busy but I didn't think I would be unable to participate. There are too many clients preparing for the holidays as early as now. Quote from TBBDV: “He is so scared that he demolished the 2 ports that he multy had … ” You were just not smart enough to check if the multi even had ports. LOL. That was literally a multi town that never sends resources outside. Why would it need ports? I didn'…

• UCH vs The World

JOSH - - Hephaistos Archive

@Bathalana I still have screenshots of your messages. Do you consent to sharing them or will you just admit you are falsely accusing me of lying? If you do not admit that you are lying, I will take it as you giving direct consent for me to post them on the boards or if not, disseminate it one way or another. Anyone who wants to see them, just message me. Spam - Kikoguns

• -I- VS Drow DOW

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

@Inzinjer Mods don't need to approve wars.

• UCH vs The World

Quote from CicaKmica: “It makes your post even better now ” Hahaha. It makes me look more hardcore. LOL Spam - Kikoguns

• UCH vs The World

I really can't believe the word "CLOWN" was snipped as if it were the F word. LOL. board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…e93780fd3dc3ce6ea58daba5b The red snip makes it even worse than the original. Haha. Now it's kind of up to the imagination of whoever reads it. Hahaha. Seriously, though. I can't believe the word clown is serious enough to be snipped. I blame the movie "IT" (2017). Clowns don't deserve this bad rep. Haha Actually calling someone a "clown" can be offending to them which is the point o…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Bathalana: “make me go vacation mode ” No need! You're smart enough to get banned all by yourself! Quote from Bathalana: “Making you come and teleport your base in my island is already a success for me ” Very low definition of success. But I won't judge Quote from Bathalana: “you guys are my bet always.! BEst TRio IN HeP! ” Thanks again! Better fix that caps lock of yours! Trolling - Kikoguns

• OH MY! I was just hoping for a mere speculation but you went full out on this! The amount of thinking you put into this is amazing. Thank you for your time and effort to do this! I guess if it's a full scale battle, just like you calculated, it won't make much of a difference then. But I think it would be safe to say that if the SGs weren't dying, only damaged per round, they would make the SGs totally invulnerable as they would be fresh by the start of each round. But to be honest, if anyone is…

• UCH vs The World

@Pepi Hopefully, they'll be just as generous as last time last time you got almost 6M loot from them. Hehehe. Quote from Pepi: “ * ALLIANCE * DAMAGE INFLICTED * LOOT * DEATH * 2,027,810 * 5,972,640 * WOLF * 410,082 * 0 ” It was all thanks to the WOLF leadership's quick thinking. To bad it was only quick, not smart. Also, remember this? Quote from alireza2020: “you should be ready because we want to fight with another strategic ” HAHAHAHA. Spam - Kikoguns

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Bathalana: “The best of the best in Hep no doubt! ” Thanks! No wonder you just gave us all your resources when we visited you. So kind! You even dismissed all your land and navy units so that it would be easier. What a gentleman!

• UCH vs The World

What's this *snip* @Bathalana going on about? EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Huh. This actually makes sense. (The engineers thing) Since navies have tenders that heal everything. I mean steam rams can be healed. Why not steam giants, too? Maybe they'll be super OP if that happens. Would want some @Abeged 's (AKA battle math master) input if it would be too OP if Steam Giants can be healed. Doctors are truly practically useless. The best they can do is reduce damage percentage by a very small percentage.

• Yoda vs Barbarian Village

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

I also didn't know about the whole Barbs can't loot you anymore. That update changes a lot of things. :O

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

@chym Quote from chym: “2. He has to calculate exactly to fill up all the space of those ships he send from an adjacent island with his attacking troop. The free space still need to take 30 mins for loading resource. (correct me if I'm wrong) This is wrong. The correct formula is: (total space available/max load of ships) * 33.3 minutes = total loading time. Thus disproving all secondary assumptions you made based on this erroneous information. ” Sorry but you really are wrong. Try it out and pr…

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

Quote from chym: “He attacks the barbarian so I assume the attack will be from his base on the same island. ” This is a poor assumption. It's always advisable to not do this for obvious reasons: Barbarians will pillage your town and/or decrease your luxury resource production. Also, if you have balloons, they travel 30 mins on land. If it's on an adjacent island, the most it would take to get there would be 20 minutes. What more if you include Kaikias ship speed bonus + poseidon. The only bottle…

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

Quote from chym: “n this case, 1 gyro is the best 7m30s to reach the target haha ” You have a point but there's something that you must understand. The travel time doesn't depend on the kind of unit you are sending if you are pillaging from another island.

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

LOL. Who's this wannabe?

• UCH vs The World

@sultanvon and @Meshnard AH! Sorry sorry! There were several typos that just twisted my whole point. I corrected them! Haha. Playing since February (yup. I'm a pretty new player), I've gotten 2 RL threats so far. 1 from the Philippines and 1 from someone far away. They're pretty active in this server and the boards so you know might know them. One got banned but the other one was more roundabout with his words so I didn't even bother reporting. It's not like the threats are actually scary or any…

• UCH vs The World

Don't underestimate @eijipe. She will wreck you. She's way better than me when it comes to battle experience, strategy, and war knowledge. If your standard of a good player is TBBDV, then Eijipe would be god-mode-on kind of good. Quote from Komatsu: “Surrendering a war means we lost the war. But we never lost many battles cause UCH was the one retreating and we did not. ” Don't have this mindset please. Red CRs are not necessarily equal to losing CRs. Not in this universe. Not in this game. We o…

• UCH vs The World

At first, I was pretty impressed with Mafia's coordination. It was a head above all the coordination I have seen within the other alliances in the server, (comparison to WOLF and Former Red Warriors) Another big plus was they appeared to be pretty decent guys on the boards, accepting wins and losses with grace. However, I am starting to lose respect due to all this complaints about "abusing the white flag." Please stop it. Balls out, brains out is not the only way to win battles. Efficiently ret…

• Alliance thoughts?

JOSH - - Kaikias Archive

Oh. I thought the jig was up. Keep it up, @Asmodeus!