Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• need help with piracy

o_o - - Hades Archive

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “Quote from Am1r1998: “lol, o_0 joined your alliance; he can teach you. ” i can beat him! ” funny i can't seem to think of any one beating me in pirates WHEN i am playing... but let me know when you play i will give you a shot at the king

• Skull are not cheaters? ok

o_o - - Hades Archive

Quote from I am Who I am: “Quote from o_o: “if you guys are crying about pirates this round you will not like next round, you can get a 1 mill crew with out bots it's called raiding every one ” nope, not crying, u remember sick placing in first 10 spots every single round? well this round im here ” it's only coz i have not been playing but this is for sure next round no one is safe from not even skull, i have been not playing pirates but i feel it's time you all known who i am in pirates here

o_o - - Hades Archive

if you guys are crying about pirates this round you will not like next round, you can get a 1 mill crew with out bots it's called raiding every one

o_o - - Hades Archive

Quote from adzflow: “Me and my guys need some help getting in to the piracy we have a good number of members who can collect points we just need a good teacher to show us the ropes i guess ive never ranked in piracy even though ive tried, maybe due to not having enough time or just not good enough to compete with the big piracy players. was wondering if someone could come give us a hand im sure it would be beneficial to them too? ” what group you in i can show you how to play pirates, i am not t…

• Well done FFO and thanks for the fun even as you kick me off your island;)

• (Hidden Content)

• Nice job FFO good team work

• i was not pointing at any one you should read what i said, if you have something to say to me you can send me a message but no every one needs to be here crying coz they got raided, you will soon see that you don't need to cheat to win pirates OH wait players still cry when i use ambro that's right that is cheating too in this game, they should ban ambro to keep it far but then what you all will need to find something new to cry about.

• Nice job

o_o - - Hades Archive

Don't be on here saying you don't use farms, I see you guys raid them 1111 22222 33333 towns all round and when i first found them you move'ed them, I don't care but just say the truth mate, you all did good if you make list.