Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• By all means :)

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Well it is your right to use i do not complain but seriously 3 Hunts triggerhappy on collosuss and then show up your "great" cr's after sending away some troopers See you guys soon on the battlefields

• Only itching my nuts nuthing more

• Priceless

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And you guys say we r doing nothing you guys use the optional Collosusses instead. (Hidden Content)

• Things baun does not show

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Well last night this happend looks like they got scared leave there members to fight alone and go into v mode right Gabbz [pol]*snip Verbal for invalid CR - Hopla[/pol] (Hidden Content)

• XXX Defend on FOS town

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Well it's a small one Battle for Huugametsa (12.12.2012 21:59:24) carlsson from Fööniks, Põrgupõhja8, Aeruvabrik, DisneyLand, Kurk, Polis, Huugametsa, HKV66 from Kurk, Huugametsa, Fööniks, Aeruvabrik, Väävel 2, DisneyLand, Minu nunnu, totu from Väävel 2, Kurk, Eksu from Fööniks, Kurk, Johir from DisneyLand, Kurk, Polis, Aeruvabrik, Fööniks, Väävel 2, ophidioz from Polis, Väävel 2, rain290 from QValda, Fööniks, Polis, kaidu from Aeruvabrik, QValda, Fööniks, Dona from Aeruvabrik, Zeal from Fööniks…

• FoS vs XXX

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Nice to see you guys like this, we still had some things to finish up from last time but it is just FUN no hate against each other 1 thing tho this is not Hof Battle for Tikuvabrik (11.11.2012 12:12:01) Johir from Tikuvabrik, Vulkaan, totu from Robinson Crusoe vs Benita from mentorides, Leeman from Asupre_2, Polis 2 TTN, X-Fact from Polis 2 TTN, Gigiki from Hallifax, Weasel from Hallifax ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............966(-608).. - Swords…

• XXX vs Fos on friendly base

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Nice one guys took me offguard while i was asleep, rebuilding as we speak, alsop nice coordinated well (Hidden Content)

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Still have that report old foe it def was a close call back then i think alpha is a bit sleepy these days as i read boards

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Well it was time for XXX to show if we still could fight for others please set cr's here as well as FOS ofc and keep this thread clean (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) *Edited to add spoilers - Twisty

• 10 ct's avail ingame X-Fact

• The whole cr numbers show do not add up on the screen of the last detailed report, sure TTC did a fabulous job and respect them on that but the cr is totally misformed maybe even the damage ratio, alas they did more damage then us coz they did wave very very good!! But we had more troops only they weren't used in the right way, plannings were made but alas this battle came to an end before we ( both sides ) wanted to, also ingame we had a good and friendly conversation and way to go TTC!! seabat…

• Again, same story...xXx vs TTC

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Ahhh red is cranky coz he didn't sleep a whole week to wave and guide the forges, colosus and ares This was a planned coop to TTC and you did attack our gatherpoint, brave to wave like that i even have no time for it but behind the lines your weak, very very weak my dear ikariam friend. Notice that most of us travel 2,5 day You have more damage ratio great O points and you def know how to fight but do not take credit by barking another down.

• Well how is the war going coz i see nothing interesting here with the points GoW made

• TTN vs. The ALPHA server

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Quote from Rahim 245: “Quote from G4laxy: “We are nobodys farm,never been,nor will ever be! ” Nope wrong! You are my farm, Always have been & Always will be... Btw your talking about you loosing the guy on top is saying about you always winning & you being the best... Even you can't figure out where you are!” Lot of crap talk see nothing is changed on the boards. I like people like you, they make me wanna come over and beat the ingame crap out of you.

• TROLL Declares war on ST6

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Quote from J4ckl3: “Quote from X-Fact: “ think he is making troops in diff towns i guess ” Thanks for that captain obvious ” For your words mister or general Good luck with your new ally

• He now is in v mode prob his heart pumped faster when he saw the combat reports Sea battle near FTG Marble2 (03.09.2011 2:52:46) X-Fact from Heimstadt vs fortheglory from FTG Marble2 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Ram-Ship...............0(-1).... Flame-thrower.........70(-0).... - Flame-thrower..........0(-20)... Catapult Ship.........50(-0).... - Catapult Ship..........0(-2).... Diving boat...........28(-2).... - Diving boa…

• GofW v TTN, 2 COMBAT REPORTS

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

well i could post the numerous ones where i stole around 2 miljon resources from fortheglory

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Nice report ptrack continue the fun, 1000 swords without something, think he is making troops in diff towns i guess

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

Quote from marinu666: “Quote from X-Fact: “well from what i read from both ally's hmmmm heck i even attack both of you in the future. Lot's of bragging, lot's of bluffing and barking like the little dog” Oh great more insults, just what this thread needed... Well... When in Rome: Oh X-Fact, i remember you - you're the one who attacked me when i had a 8k GS after fighting off 20+ of your alliance for over a week on my own; i remember that you were hoping for a easy 1 on 1 with me and complained a…

X-Fact - - Alpha Archive

well from what i read from both ally's hmmmm heck i even attack both of you in the future. Lot's of bragging, lot's of bluffing and barking like the little dog