Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ambrosia boycott

LordBevan - - Game Discussion Archive

Quote from badidol: “ So twice a month to you is "almost every day"? Boy, I'd like to have your months.... ” Just yesterday, it was 20% discount for moving towns. Today its: Quote: “Discount eventThe following items are discounted by 20%:(20.1.2017–22.1.2017)Close 1)??? 2)tax advisor 3)gold 4)vermin ” Discount event The following items are discounted by 20%: (20.1.2017–22.1.2017) Close

• ambrosia boycott

We should not only boycott Ambrosia But all games made by GF! There are simply too many games out there to try!!!

• ambrosia boycott

They got ambrosia offers almost every day!!! Seems desperate~~!

• New Pricing

As i have suggested a few years ago: Joke General Information: What are you suggesting? Increase the price of Trader to 50 Ambrosia per use. Suggestion Reason: Right now, Trader is the cheapest Ambrosia option at 5 Ambro. It is also the most widely used because of the its value for money. This makes the game Devs look very stupid as they tried to introduce much more expensive Ambrosia options. So i suggest that you increase the price of Trader to 50 Ambro, this will make the game Devs look very …

• Barbarian Fleet

So what is the highest rewards achieved so far?

• Barbarian Fleet

I am not playing until i see the rewards

• The effect of walls are very low on the list, top of the list is Forge. The difference between walls and Forge is like a million time different. Which would you choose? 5% forge advantage or a level 40 wall? Wall does not help in attack so it automatically lose. Also walls have an disadvantage, your enemy can occupy your weakest town and expect you to send mortars to bring down YOUR own wall.

• Ikariam is already on the decline, servers are closed down because they are staring to make very little. Irainian servers are merged onto Beta, but i see the players around me getting less. So with one one more year, should see more servers closed down. The game devs are only interested in squeezing more money out of a few whales. Whales like to use multis so game devs have to bend over for them.

• Its good to know that the game Devs are working on this game working to pay themselves a fatter bonus

• General Information: What are you suggesting? How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? With the introduction of the black market, there are a lot of multis holding high GS for their respective alliances. I believe a lot of players want changes after looking at the various threads about the black market. I suggest that the problem is with the vacation mode and not the black market. Vacation mode has always been an abuse and i looked at other games there is no such feature. I sugg…

• Anyone else think this fountain is targeted at Multis? They have nothing to be pillaged so they can skip vacation mode, whereas real players need vacation mode. Also i think The devs are squeezing as much as they can while flooding the market with huge amount of Ambosia. The game will lose a lot of income in the future as the players may buy less. This is a sign maybe the devs want a big bonus for this year, but they dont care what happens about the future.

• I am guessing that Ambrosia Fountain will cost 1500 at least Knowing how greedy GF is This seems to be a one time big income for GF maybe they are desperate for cash

• Multi accounts

Here is why GF encourages people to do multis: "A player with 11 accounts could make 600k pirate points in 24 hours" With that many points you definitely need to use Ambrosia to convert them. If there are more than 2 players doing this (high piracy rewards ensure this), you will have serious competition. Every day got 10 Ambrosia from piracy competitors, its a good source of income.

• when i see a barbarian attack comming can i offer a ceasefire/truce and make them recall the attack? lol becos my army is on the way to attack them and they attacked me. i recalled but too late. the ceasefire costs just as much as 1 pillage, might as well. lol

• so overall this barbarian kings benefits those fighters who have 10 islands but punish those farmers who only have 1-2 islands?

• I am curious if barbarian retaliates how much resources will they steal?

• Will you all finally learn?

LordBevan - - Beta Archive

I support the MIS to raid all these useless farms They only got in becos of their alliance hard work.

• If you can't beat them, then join them.

• Building levels

LordBevan - - Beta Archive

That is a very lame achievement Congrats

• I thought you guys, especially marco have many accounts to bring over to the new server. Why do you need more players?