Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Skar: “We all play under the same rules. I use ambro. My situation in life allows it but i dont use multis For not using multis im at a disadvantage to those that do. We all have a level playing field. If you spend more time or spend more money you have an advantage over those that dont spend time and money. What i see is a player making a shot at an island of possible good recs and if backup is needed thats what your allies are for Coming up the highscore list i ensure i have adequat…

• new era

Banshee - - Hephaistos Archive

To be frank I dont believe any experienced veterans truly play on the newer servers. What you see are players who migrate of newer servers once they have been opened. They may have accounts on the older server but they dont dedicate enough time to actually be called vets. A few of these players may have a good number of tricks up their sleeve especially for early game growth and dominance. Newer players will have to spend time to learn these and apply on the next new server, so all this crap of …

• Quote from eijipe: “Quote from Banshee: “Geez you guys always whining about this and that. You'll have problem with the terms. You'll have problem with the list of alliance declared on. This is a war game and blah blah blah.... And now you have a problem when mafia is losing too. Right Skar? ” mafia losing is a BIG problem, because in their terms of war they said that Mafia will always be feared. how can they be fearsome if they are like that? getting kicked out, going Vmode and most of all gett…

• Geez you guys always whining about this and that. You'll have problem with the terms. You'll have problem with the list of alliance declared on. This is a war game and blah blah blah.... And now you have a problem when mafia is losing too. Right Skar?

• Dont worry I am from this server itself. Just enjoying things and people unfold.

• Truly this server has too much entertainment!

• Well all the fools have their own agenda, Let them squable and play their own mini games. Just watch them get hammered when mafia comes....LOL

• If this is a friendly war i cant understand why BL and PH are not included in the declaration? Not too friendly after all...

• Auto-donation

Banshee - - Rejected Ideas

I vote yes, I feel this is a nifty idea. Alot of players just dont like to donate and make up excuses stunting growth of others. Pillaging them is also not a very good option as the smart ones build multiple high warehouses. I would recommend its a default feature from the start with a 5% default donation going upto max 15%. It resolves both the problems players have, the donor accounts can be pillagable unless the owner manually donates the rest and the resources get upgraded by default. I also…

• VALENTIN lesson learned

Stop being a cry baby. We all know you cheated in piracy. Also no GO will give you the reason on the boards so stop spamming.

If your banned, how do you know so much? And why are we having such discussions? Got an issue go to the MODs and GOs. Just cause you got banned doesnt mean the game needs to stop. You first ruin the game for others then cry wolf.

So a cheater who got banned is now defending another member of his alliance. Way togo! I am not sure the reason for the ban, but one way or another Valentin has been cheating. If not multis then atleast by forcing pople ingame to collect piracy points for him under threat. Not to mention bullying other players by attacking to protect their multis, which is apparently done to protect newcomers sustain in the game.