Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Auto-donation

Mysil - - Rejected Ideas

Good points there Abeged. I would think Ikariam devs would see it unfit for being a feature locked behind premium status. Locking it behind research seems to be the best option to keep multis from doing this. Here's the limits based on my own opinions and others which have posted here which would make it "fair and balanced": Locking the feature behind research (Bureaucracy would be a good candidate) Restricting it to one account per IP address to prevent people from making a muletown Set 5% as d…

• Auto-donation

Mysil - - Rejected Ideas

Sorry for the confusion. It's intended to be an optional feature that you can chose to toggle on or off. You can set it to donate either a flat amount every day (Example 3%), or set it to tax a certain percentage of all yield. As for Quartz suggestion, you can already do that by dumping resources on buildings or donating. I figure Ikariam developers will figure a good way to put a countermeasure to this, like say a maximum of 10% of yield or a set point of time (example midnight) so people can p…

• Auto-donation

Mysil - - Rejected Ideas

What are you suggesting? Automatic donation of resources to miracles, forestries or luxury spots. This could be done either via a flat amount daily, or tax percentage of resource yield. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? No major "change" other than more frequent donation across every island Suggestion Reason: Sometimes one can forget to donate every so often, and I think alot more people would donate if this was implemented. Other: Maybe this could be implemented for peop…

• IRC Server?

Mysil - - Help and Questions Archive

Hello, I'd like to ask some questions to the game staff, and I was wondering where I can connect to the IRC channel?