Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ikariam dead game

Lord TuFF - - Game Discussion

Quote from Lord David: “ How can the game improve, and help retain its current population? Start off by making a GS limit each account can have. Not many players enjoy having a battle that lasts 10-plus hours. By making a limit you would reduce the length of battles and force players to work with others within or outside their alliance. The way the system is now, a player can have a 100k GS and have no need for help from anyone else.” Generals Score? = GS NoNoNONOO!! If your idea is to limit len…

• Custom Rank Titles

Lord TuFF - - Board Discussion

Quote from -Hera-: “Quote from Lord TuFF: “Pink Domino ” Done ” Thank you..

• Quote from Cam Asutra: “@Lord TuFF when a team has 150k generals and the other team has less than 45k generals u think it's interessing ??? ” DU30 has so many members so in those GS points has lot of air too. Its not like ApO is teddybear alliance either. Peace or war. You fight against many other alliances too and manage to do well. If you do farming during first few days and post those. Im sure you will be able to build up your own strength. Towards the end this war might get interesting. Quot…

• Fixed amount of priests

Lord TuFF - - Game Suggestions

Sure it dosent go up immediately.. And it dosent go down either. Both take time. Fact still is that to save gold its possible adjust amount of priests all the time. In my opinion it might be little too convenient. Yet if you think about that it might balance few miracles to be more affordable and for instance democracy slightly better. So I wont its bad choice either.

• newbie questions

Lord TuFF - - Help and Questions

Well I assume you are newbie in Lips or Kaikias. I personally play in Kaikias. This game is extremely slow early and science is key to rapid growth. Science and population. Just keep those 2 in mind and you do fine early. There is no need huge amount of troops or alliance. Just talk with people directly and make friends. Share culture. and so on. Do not ask res.. Its not likely you get any. Just ask advice

• newbie questions

What server are you on?

• Offered war? Isint it more like friendly match. "Lets see whose numbers are bigger.. eh?" Terms?? Who cares. If other side says.. "you are cowards and we dont give a spear.. " Then what you have is war for life. There wont be any terms that can be met. They will just start topic on DU30 tax reports and start taxing your members until you are too embarrassed to show your faces. ApO.. Good luck.

Quote from Draxo: “Reducing faith on the enemy's island is a part of strategy. ” Its strategy if you use your own town to do it. If you use whole another account its cowardly cheating by abusing game mechanics. Once using the second option becomes norm that hurt paying customers. I would expect some changes to made. Even if it means losing some of the "strategy" in the game. Which in the essence is more like bug poo tactics in tee.. Quote from Quartz: “...I do think that Town faith should overri…

• newbie questions

Quote from andwan0: “I just started, and low level, low research, etc. so all those things mentioned above I can't get access easily. ” Then your number 1 weapon is politeness. Be polite and find your inner party animal. If talking with your pillager is just empty words. Well there are hundreds of players in every server. If you have fun and enjoyable personality. Im sure you can find friends too. Not just enemies. That said these early problems are best solved alone. Priorities: 1. Build four w…

• Custom Rank Titles

Lord TuFF - - Board Discussion

Pink Domino

General Information: Instead of adjustable priest setting I would hope to see fixed setting that is connected to temple lvls What are you suggesting? Every lvl of temple would require x amount of citizens to build. At the same time max amount of citizens is reduced. In miracle those people are seen as priests. Also in order to get favor from miracle and it to be part of island share count temple has to have enough conversion to reach second lowest lvl of the miracle. This means that in lvl 4 mir…

• Occupations and Temple

Lord TuFF - - Rejected Ideas

General Information: For account holder that is in receiving end of occupation or blockade. There are few penalties that happen. One is "Building troops and ships cost the town`s owner double during this time." I would like to add one more. Occupied town loses control of the temple it has if it has one. This would mean that temple would automatically hire enough priests to get 100% conversion. If temple is not large enough to hold enough priests. It would overpopulate and end up in ruins. This w…

• These 2 week wars.. oh well. Congratulations on your number 1 spot.board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…bda3d0eb960a2b11a9709e305

• Its weird to see that some people truly believe in multi accounts. Like that is something to be proud of. Even comparing that to farming. Farming res from where ever you can get it is pretty much what this game is about. Protecting those whose company you like.. people you want to grow.. And just like Eijipe said. If you get attacked dont just cry how unfair it is. Learn.. take your time. Strike back when you are ready. Small accounts have many tools in their disposal that can help them to solve…