Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

nahuel98 - - Eunomia Archive

*snip* coward, surely not win a 1vs1 nor with the youngest of my allies haha. Obviously we are going to use colossus if they are more, with more generals and with more technologies because the majority have big accounts and in my alliance the majority did not even finish the investigations. Feel proud when you win at an alliance of your level. Edit Content - Hera

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

you do not understand anything, Blade plunders you because it is the way to hurt them, but come between 2 or 3 to attack one only as they always do haha, always so brave lol.

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

- yes of course, because you attack us.if you would not attack us could still use their accounts to donate. Blade is defending as he can

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

Blade attacks one of his multis and came to attack him between two, we defended ourselves and after that explained why it was the attack and started with this war so uneven.besides we proposed that they identify the multis somehow not to plunder them again but apparently the only thing they wanted was to fight against an alliance in clear numerical inferiority. those are excuses not to admit what they are doing.

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

(Hidden Content)

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

(Hidden Content)

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

(Hidden Content)

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

the alliance number 2 of the server vs the alliance number 19? what a war that is equal hahaha and besides that they did not win so many battles, and if we look at the offensive points we are fairly even considering the difference in the number of players (they are almost triple that us) so I congratulate them, if it costs to win the alliance number 19 of the server I imagine that will be very good against SYN xd and lastly, they would have warned me that the battles went up so we went up on our…