Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• About question 6, I found the word chaos in the sixth column from the left, starting from row three and reading downwards. I wasn’t sure if it really was an Ikariam word until I found the description of the Colossus miracle “… ensures chaotic escape and confusion amongst your opponents.” In other words, it causes chaos among your opponents. So, I think “chaos” should be accepted as an Ikariam related word, and people who found it should be rewarded, not penalised for doing so.

• Barbarian Ball Launcher Barbarian Ball Thrower

• General Information: When launching an attack it is very easy to miss warnings about CTs or treaties What are you suggesting? Improve it. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? It will stop some of us from launching attacks we later regret. Suggestion Reason: I regularly make this mistake and I know a number of other players have this problem too. Why are you suggesting this? I did it again today, launched an attack on an inactive player, with whom I have a CT. I would rather …

• Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “If you found a bigger word, why do you want to put the small word too? It's like having the word 'they' and you include 'the' and 'hey'.” Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “If you found a bigger word, why do you want to put the small word too? It's like having the word 'they' and you include 'the' and 'hey'.” No, it's like finding the word resurection reading left to right, but within that the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th letters make the word ruse reading from right to left.…

• Are words within words not accepted even if they are going in opposite directions?

• Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “ok, 4 letter words are accepted, but no plural. So, cake is ok, but no eggs.” Changing the rules to allow four letter words answers another of my questions. It is now obvious that we don’t need to include all of the left over letters in the phrase. But are you sure about this? Reading horizontally from left to right I have already found seven new four letter words. Removing HOLY on the fourth line from the bottom and THEY on the second last line really messes up th…

• Language?

Wisezone - - Competition Chitchat

Are the words spelt the European or the American way or both? I've just found a word spelt the american way, where I would use an extra letter. Can I use it?