Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• NBK vs L-DDS

Uric - - Conflict Archive

Nothing quite like a bit of old banter after a good war. Chill out guys. Anyways, I enjoyed the war. Pity I ran out of gold so fast. Wasn't expecting to get locked on an island a days travel away for so long. (Plus had low treasury fallback). But all in all, very fun war. You guys are all fairly modest, and handled Ninja's tongue well. ;p I hope to see you all again on the battlefield.

• NBK vs L-DDS

Quote from Juggalo_Ninja: “Kudos why would you send me a ct during war time? are you trying to get me to reply to get my towns coords.... COME on fella's we fought once before you dont remeber my cords? Anyway everyone your doing great... and for somereason my cr's are different than the last server what is the difference what do i have to do different someone please help?” Go to tools.betawarriors.com/ikcrc/ Create a new bookmark for this page. Call it something descriptive, like 'View Source'.…

• NBK vs L-DDS

Gotta hate the Tender's move speed. They always show up late to the parties. I'll leave rineor to post the CR I thought I had the complete one of because of a late scattering. My bad.

• Thank you for your support WNx, you are a very loyal ally. However, your withdrawal will not waver our attempts at proving who we are. We will remain adamant and loyal to our decision until HEMP agrees to cease at our acceptance of defeat. The only thing we disagree with right now is erasing our alliance and disbanding.

• Quote from J.Evihos: “The only ending to this situation Between HEMP and NEP is ending of the NEP alliance and change of its name with the promise that they will never ever attack a HEMP member and that Infamus will put this declaration in the external page of his new Alliance. The next moment Ii will take my City from 44:46 and never bother again with ex-members of NEP as I was doing before this unprovoked organized attack” Yes it was silly that we assumed you'd be as light-hearted about a war …