Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Smallz

Dalimar - - Alpha Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• H.O.F UZI vs. HPR

(Hidden Content)

• More fun with HPR

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Fun with L-HPR

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Last of the VN..

(Hidden Content)

• -UZI- Seven Samurai Alliance CRs

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

• End of conflict

UZI wins... VN has now been in V-mode over 3 weeks. War has become inactive. Please close this thread.

Quote from Cassiopea: “"stunning" CRs of pillaging inactive! Congrats!” You just wish you got some of this good loot.

• (Hidden Content)

• More pillage, more fun....

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• War Report

as of post 18 UZI received: 1,232,835 VN received: 9,790,585 The entire -VN- Alliance is now in v mode :evil:

• Pillage only

• No pillages

This post: UZI Received: 249,910 -VN- Received: 847,650 Now 6 -VN- taking a vacation Main Battles (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Just scouting. No time to fight (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Pillage only

Funny how your alliance had plenty of time to bash buckshot but no time to fight people your own size. Enough talk, you deserve this.. This pillage only post: UZI Received: 3220 -VN- Received: 989,068 5 VN now entered V mode (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Response

This will be my only response to you via the boards. 1. You have occupied our island alliance. you can stay until the war ends with HUNT. => You didn't keep the original commitment. It' true. I did say I would only be on that island for the HUNT war, but i changed my mind. I like it here and who cares? It's not "your territory". Its public game space.. 2. Buckshotshorty don't members of your alliance. I have consulted you before the attack and you said not to responsible for Buckshotshorty. (Can…

• More of the same

This Post: UZI Received: 129,670 -VN- Received: 1,363,018 3 -VN- Hit V-mode in the first 3 hours Big loss (Hidden Content) More ships sunk (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)Pillage Only (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Pre-war VN loot part 4

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Pre-war VN loot part 3

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)