Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• IGN Devil, 30 CTs Thank you

• Quote from Varnus Maximus: “"only one thing to say to you varny. you were never bane. no old bane player actually remember about any significance of you. even the oldest players. even here you always only complained that you need a new plan. and when i asked what plan you want you never answered. Truth is you always are and will be a complainer. having difference of opinion in alliances happens all the time. but giving up your account to enemy alliance without leaving or informing shows it what …

• Well the most evident thing is that in the past month of battles with edmw we have accumulated 5 pages worth of wins whilst EDMW has 2 pages of CRs Most of which have 0 damage to each side. Quite pathetic given its the number 1 alliance.

• EDMW if you want to play dirty no probs, just remember which alliance has the smaller accounts and the most active players? within one week 80 players of edmw could be gone if we started playing like that.

• I hereby name Angel5806 BANE's player of the month ! It was a tough competition between Elrond Smith, Tj1, and Angel5806 but in the end Angel showed that she cares more about this than the rest and worked harder to commit ever greater military mistakes so that she could win the competition. I have been in EDMW's core wrecking havoc for the past 2 weeks, pillaging their cities, winning every battle in damage and it was all in great thanks to the above mentioned players. Without Elron Smith I woul…

• Quote from gmmk: “Bane doesn't know the difference between waving (your military has been called back) and white flagging the battle? wow just wow Bane may not know but the players do and can properly read a cr. If i am Gaara, how can i put ships in Shug's harbor? IP sharing would not let me. I am not Gaara even though i admire and respect him greatly. HE started EDMW, he is the leader, he set the rules in place to achieve and sustain a number 1 alliance. After every war, we gained members there…

• IGN : Diable 60 cts please

• Don't think it would help, so no

• Quote from Arthas30: “It aint useless, it just helps you convert your sulfur and wood into marble for free! We all can make tons of sulfur a day but many of us aren't able to spend it all off! So what can I do? Convert em 8-)” Unless you have 12 towns there are other miracles which are a lot more useful. This game allows you a limit on towns and therefore a limit on miracles. I personally would remove any player from my alliance who prioritized a Hades miracle over having 6 forge, 4 pos, and 2 c…

• No, purely aesthetics as it is very easy to find out who is creating a polis.

• Crew Reform

ZeGeneralBrom - - Game Suggestions Archive

My main point is that it makes no sense for your crew to be able to defend your pirate fortress whilst it's on a raid. Therefore, Gameforge should alter pirates so that you can decide how much of your crew goes on the raiding and how much you want to defend your fortress. If you wish to gamble and send your entire crew that will leave your fortress undefended. With Poseidon a raid takes like 4 minutes so the best of pirates would be able to get back to their fortress before the enemy got there. …

• Crew Reform

ZeGeneralBrom - - Game Suggestions Archive

In piracy when you send out a raid your entire crew raid the player, however at the same time if you are attacked you still have your entire crew defending your pirate fortresses. That means that in defense your crew is actually amount of towns with fortresses times your crew and it makes no sense. It also limits the amount of strategy and allows players with the most multis and feeders to win. Piracy should be reformed so that when your pirates are raiding your pirate fortresses are completely …

• Yes, this would be quite interesting and would allow defenders the upper hands in some battles without resulting in a forced change. Hades is useless at the moment so why not.

• NO, Battle system works fine as it is and there are many other things GF has to improve And please don't say we need to improve the speed that is ludicrous and shows you have no idea how to fight. There are lot of scenarios in which you are waving troops from 40 minutes away and we need the 15 minutes to ensure our waves get there at the right time.

• Recently players have been receiving gold with every new town we make regardless of how many times we make it. That was the best thing Game forge has done to this game and it allowed us fighters, who keep this server active, to fight! We need gold for our GS and that was the best thing ever. Hardly anyone except us pirates and fighters noticed cause they are all too innactive. Now Gameforge removed this beautiful glitch and us fighters are quite upset. We were able to see the holy grail and then…

• IGN: Generalissimus 20ct please

• Quote from sharpe12: “The circulars are only for diplomats and leaders, so is restricted.” From this I understood that the leaderships on the two allied alliances have the ability to send 1 message (a circ) which reaches the entire leadership of both alliances. So the diplo could send this special circ and the HS, Leader, General, of both alliances and the other diplo receive it. That would be useful as it facilitates leadership communication. The General being able to see all troop movements of…

• ummm....NO, your troops are your troops and i have never heard of any battle in which a General called back his troops and his troops decided to join an enemy. What you are referring to is desertion and that happens when the enemy is winning, not when the general calls back an attack. Furthermore this destroys the concept of waving and yes, I know you guys from MRVL aren't aware of it, but 99% of fighters rely on waving. PS. Have you never heard of Strategic retreat. God hulk this is why you los…

• YES YES YES YES !!!! WE NEED THIS ! Yes there might be some problems with it but GF can worry about making it work. Players stop shooting down every good idea because of some minor flaw. GF as it is hardly follows these suggestions! The least players can do is support the suggestions to at least get GF's attention! Quote: “The circus sounds bad regardless. If you send a circle as the HS and I'm a normal member but squad commander of my area, I can't reply although I have the answer. Or, even mor…

• Quote from motopia: “Quote from ZeGeneralBrom: “Quote from motopia: “I think the best way to make piracy interact with the main game is to allow crews to steal a players gold.” Game Forge won't allow that. Gold is the one thing that players will always have and wont be able to get stolen” And that is a design flaw. The game was much more about skill and strategy when players couldn't horde obscene amounts of gold and then walk around with 300k generals.” seriously how many players do you see wit…