Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 498.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• W

lboone - - Alpha Archive

Thanks for posting my winning CR. But you forgot to post these too. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Quote from jonnybenitez: “Iam claiming this as a moral victory for the following reasons: a) after first round caught out with my ships in a GR with no Hep turned on I was behind in damage points (as can be seen in the round 1 report below) (Hidden Content) b) I was unable to wave in further ships as my only base was a low level 5 action points occupation whereas my oppponent ha…

• W

lboone - - Alpha Archive

Having a little fun with the returned. Throwing him a welcome back party. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• W

lboone - - Alpha Archive

There are a lot of Boom's going around. JB keeps running to v-mode so not much booming going from me. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• W

lboone - - Alpha Archive

Since JB doesn't wanna play, guess I will pillage his team mate next door. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• LOL JB, thats called logging in from v-mode for 2 seconds and catching my fleet being lazy in your town, then running back to v-mode. Its okay though, I know you are an avid Ika player, you will have to log in and face me one day.

• W

lboone - - Alpha Archive

Having some fun. I know this don't count but its still fun. (Hidden Content) OUCH! (Hidden Content) These count. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then he came online and dumped the rest. One more before he ran v-mode. very nice (Hidden Content)

• Quote from valorous: “you are not able to Fight with us Wolverines every player Running like Rats... collecting small tinny general & offensive points its not called War .. Come for Big War. we can see how long you can stay against us. :missilelauncher:” LOL, this is funny. Not able to fight with you? I recall kicking your tale all over your core. If your memory fails you, then please refer back to the first war thread.

• edit GOW You know what, no one on Alpha cares about the past of Zeta. GOW if you wanna settle this in game, PM me your name. Other wise go back to the hole LCN buried you in.

• You call it decimated, I call it pointing out the weaknesses. This is W's first real challenge we faced. This alliance is made of many people from many different worlds. Theres no way to know who or what these players are capable of until a good war arises. Once doing so, the real fighters and bankers show up. From there the leadership can figure out who to keep and who to cut. So you can keep thinking it was decimation but I call it winning. For me I don't wanna be part of a builder alliance. I…

• Oh poor little XZ, you have so much to learn. When I say I'm not participating in this war, it means I'm not actively fighting or pillaging. But I will defend my resources. You can count what you want - I don't care. You had two months to prove yourselves - and failed. A fair shot - fair is two months - heck I built my military, beat up COM/HUNT, went gold mode, rebuilt my gold supply, rebuilt my military and went back to your core - all within those 2 months. If you can't recoup in 2 months tim…

• Never said I was going vmode - I said I'm on vacation from war. Its like arguing with a brick wall. Y'all were dominated in the actual war and your mad. Its ok to be mad, I would be too if I got dominated like that. Enjoy your pathetic DOW. You left the area cause you got tired of me sinking your rockets. Anything over 2500 counts. to bad I can't post all those sunken rockets and subs. When you come to my towns, come more prepared. (Hidden Content) @mushy What are you talking about? LOL. How man…

• Lol you might be at war but im tired from beating up on two alliances for two months so Im on vacation.

• Yea you got 90k. enjoy that little bit as I sure pillaged a lot more off your guys. You wouldn't have got that much if I logged a little bit earlier. its ok, i get that 90k back later on. Sorry you traveled so far for so little. Should of tried it out when i had 100k GS.

• Nice win W. I'm glad I found an alliance that works together like my long time now retired alliance used to do. To all those warriors hunting a good place to hang your hat and do not like all the BS drama that some bring to the table - W is the place to be. If you like drama then COM is probably a good place to go. Until the next time......

• Quote from kevin jan2: “Quote from xzelphii: “Quote from xclr82xtc: “I love people that constantly hit the report button...” Just like I love how people that are not even part of a war come into a war thread and troll it over and over again. If you want to be part of this war put on some tags and join. If not then thanks for reading the posts but your opinion doesn't count here and isn't needed.” Aww thanks Xz love you also :love:” Yep good answer XZ, see GOW even your old team mates don't even …

• LOL XZ, the only way you were able to lock Ruler down on Zeta was with joint help by 15 players. Once he was free, he spanked all of y'all in Piracy. Heck if 15 players were locking me down, I would stop playing too. Busy in RL - but you not to busy to come on the boards and right a book. VK was smacking you around - thats why you got him banned. I look at it like this - if I was supposedly beating someone down I sure wouldn't send in a report Player - atleast not until I was done with him. Comm…

• Oh the lack of my talent just keeps coming (Hidden Content) OP List 1 The Wolverines(-W-) 77 1,420,497 18,448 2 TITAN COMRADES(COM) 52 907,885 17,459 OP points - to bad they dont have a top typing list. 3 lbo99 -W- 220,893 36 Brutus12345 COM 48,040

• XZ talent LOL. We all know your talent real well. MOUTH OF THE SERVER. I have never seen you fight in all my years on ika but we all know you are here. I have walked through the Com Hunt core about 4 different times and my CR's show it throughout both threads. What have you done? Pillage someone not in W and talk about VK's brother, Medoria's leadership, or W cutting the fat. Please can you tell us one more time how many players W has now. just one more time.

• Don please do worry about XZ(brutus) as the only battles he fights is on the boards.

• Quote from kevin jan2: “ I think you need to learn what stalking is iboone. 3-5 posts in 18 pages you got me I just can't stop following this horrible display from an alliance that had over 120 players and is now down to under 80 in such a good time. Must have been playing farmville in W. No wonder you joined. ” When you are not in the war nor do we even know where your hiding these days - but continue to put your useless two cents in - i think that is considered stalking or trolling (take your …