Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• WAR: EBB vs TPR

Draugen - - Hades Archive

Good luck to both sides

• Hades server decline

Draugen - - Game Discussion Archive

It seems like Hades is doing ok so far, but as it is not the newest server, fewer starts here as the time goes by. It would be nuts if they advertised for an international megaserver! I would join in a heartbeat.

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Absolute: “You must be trolling there is no way you are that autistic right? ” Is there any way I can like this comment? Please

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

Need 3 CTs IGN: Draugen

• SKULL DOWS INF

Good luck to all

• Keeping Hades in Order

Spicy CR's

• Northmen (-N-) vs. -DotA-(DotA)

Thanks Actually turns out the big players are not in vacation mode, but are actually banned

The problem is that only 3 of us have real war experience, so is pretty risky. However, after the last battle I posted, their three biggest players activated vacation mode In the mean time we will feast on the weak players as they did to us. Also, I doubt any of them are on this forum, so war decleration or not, I dont think they really care.

One thing is for certain, these guys don't know when to stop. New full-scale naval war today. They occupied every port on our sulphur island, but when we ordered all our ships to one of the towns, all DotA fleets came to stop us... (Hidden Content) Not a clever move, their moral was their downfall. When they left almost every other port behind to join the big battle, it made it easy for me to do some suprise backstabbing (Hidden Content) Over 400 of their ships got scattered due to lack of moral…

This is not a standard war decleration, as we where not the part that initiated the war. However it would be silly to not admit that we are at war, so this will be the thread for CRs and such. It started with a few unprovoked attacks on our smallest members. The attacks came so fast we did not get the chance to defend ourselves. After about four of these from several players, I sent one of the largest players a message. I kindly asked what they hoped to gain from it, and that we do not tolerate …

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

Need about 4 CTs IGN: Draugen

• New server

I too came back from a long break, and Hades is where I'm going to stay! Same goes for everyone in my alliance, so don't go anywhere