Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Atina: “Please stop with quarrel. If you continue to quarrel, I will have to interfere, and some of you will punish. Please obey the rules of the board and respect your opponents ” As said i wont discus with you anymore Sorry @Atina if i broke rules i wont do it again and i wont quarre anymore. I hope Soupy will do same

• Quote from Soupy2: “Dude, I didn’t run away. The majority of my military was already in route to attack you and others in your alliance before you guys even launched your attack on my towns. It takes over a day’s travel to get to your alliance members towns... You know what... you are correct. You, Gallus, are the smartest ikariam player in the world. I did run from you and all your alliance members. I don’t know what came over me. Last war, I must have realized how impressive and scary your all…

• and its really not my fault that no one from TAARA has acc on board to post all war reports as i dont have access to them all also our attack on you idk why even just leader doesnt have acc on board

• Says scaredy cat who run away when we attacked why are you so scare to fight do you have losing complexes? cause you are constantly lying about progress of war you should really move to North Korea and work in their propaganda TV. Moderator can you please say to Soupy to stop provoking me this way and have normal discussion on board? thank you. (i wrote it in thread about war before but he didnt read or wont understand) You sould read our combat reports again and the board rules again: Quote fro…

• lol i lost points cause you run away maybe you are affraid of our army? but recalled my army ans you run away with your troops like a scaredy cat and then attack us you are very strong and proud player but i lost points cause you run like a scaredy cat. stop this stupid provoking on board you are showing how weak you are if u run away from TAARA.

• DOW: TNA versus TAARA

Gallus - - Demeter Archive

funny that u dont answer my alliance on PM in ikariam. Maybe you realised that you actually lost this war and you are affraid to stand for last fight? Stop this propaganda and provoking and start normal discussion on this board pls if your alliance have balls to face us for the last time like we suggested

Successfull mission to clear Hammer from enemy troops (Hidden Content) And Don Killed last ships only 24 back in hammer (Hidden Content) Hillarious try to liberate port (Hidden Content) Only weak noobs make such a propaganda like you on boards cause maybe you have problems with losing hahaahaa (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Quote from Soupy2: “So... if I understand your logic correctly.. TAARA is SO amazing, the only way that we (or anyone) could beat your alliance is by “cheating” or having some “mole” in your alliance. That is even funnier than the last stuff you wrote! Please keep it coming! If the rest of your alliance believes the same as you do, then TAARA is pretty sad. Spoiler alerts TAARA: 1 Your alliance started this, we will finish it 2 It’s called spies, not moles. They are a part of the game and we use…

your funny alliance got on 6h place by luck cause there is actually no competition and 3 biggest alliances are ruling this server(row. ju, and taara) in comparing to us you are nothing and didnt archive anything like us

Quote from Soupy2: “Quote from Gallus: “Nice that you are cheating and use mole inside our TAARA To win the war. You cant win with honor and glory only with cheating? that should be banned(also spying other factions with multi-account) if you cant win fairly that means you are bunch of weak poo not an alliance who deserve to be on 6th place on alliance rank list PS.Your attack didnt even hurt me you lost a lot of ships on this attack if i were online you could lose all 20 snips. idk why you stup…

Nice that you are cheating and use mole inside our TAARA To win the war. You cant win with honor and glory only with cheating? that should be banned(also spying other factions with multi-account) if you cant win fairly that means you are bunch of weak poo not an alliance who deserve to be on 6th place on alliance rank list PS.Your attack didnt even hurt me you lost a lot of ships on this attack if i were online you could lose all 20 snips. idk why you stupidly attacked city which is close to sec…