Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• IGN: Zed In need of 70+ CTs! Zed

• Rest In Peace ALINC

Dark Prince - - Alpha Archive

It's been a loooong time since I've trolled the halls of these forums. Just thought I'd poke my head in and see what's stirring.... not much it seems And of course to throw a shout out for -INC!! lol (Forte u nub :P) Many memories have been made here. Good and bad. Friends made, enemies made, I saw friends turn to enemies, enemies turn to friends. Love, hate and everything in between. Saw new love grow from sparks to massive wild fires, betrayals and heartache. I admit to missing it a lil bit bu…

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Nope... it counts as long as he's wearing a hunt tag. He's active now anyway, so your point is mute.

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Thanks for the OOOHHs Hunt!! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• PHNX v HUNT

I dunno... looks like Hunt might be winning this thing against PHNX *sarcasm duh! PHNX never fails to impress. Good Job Guys!

• Bye

Welcome back to Alpha Brah! lol Sea battle near Mondas (16.06.2012 6:07:12) Reaper from Mooseville, Nub Town 5, KrAzEe from Nub Town 5, Polis, Ryuk from Yathrib vs Aquila from Kobol, Nub Town 4, Nub Town 5, brisingr ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............419(-414).. - Ram-Ship.............883(-410).. Fire Ship...........1079(-942).. - Fire Ship............392(-226).. ................................ - Steam Ram.............25(-317).. Mortar Ship.…

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Super Power posting a bunch of CRs where he killed 10 BAUN ships = FAIL Trying to convince peeps that Hunt is winning = FAIL I must admit that it is entertaining to watch though lol

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Hunt should just stay out of the seas.... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Not to bad for 17 vs 7 :thumbsup: (Hidden Content) MOAR Sea Pwnage (Hidden Content) MOAR Loots! (Hidden Content)

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

HUNT loot and Pwnage :D (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I got tired of just sitting around swapping blows on this one (Hidden Content)

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Hunt can't even beat our feeler :rofl: Yeah... Patch is a feeler now quit touching me...man!!!

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Nice damage ratio in that seabattle Hunt :sleeping: This is gonna be fun :P

• Yooooooo!

Yo Beep how the hell are ya u old flamer! Remember that time you and Wes went for a weekend hunting trip and things were done that were sworn to never be talked about again? Well.... Wes told me Everything!! I know it was prolly cold but dam..... We miss you anyway man! (no homo) Reapz

• How old are you?

Yep, cerb was knee high to a grasshopper while he was leading a bunch of ya'll lol And hey Transformers! I thought you quit... Haven't seen or heard anything out of you since you got your butt kicked and run away like a lil girl and did some alliance hopping. I'm 420 years old (give or take 390 years)

• Well Hi There...

Quote from -Xenophon-: “Quote from PalmOne: “Maggie's boys are still alive and active LOL” hehe, I can't keep track of all your dumb names. Is this perhaps Reaper?” No....... This is Reaper u h0mo!!! Glad to see you're still alive Cerb :S Still scared of girls? I sure do miss a particular town of yours... I think it was Shadow Gecko or something like that, it was like a bottomless pit of free goods :D Lean over and tell Hockey Pro I said how she durin. Love,(no homo) Reapz

• Happy Holidays...!!!!

Ahhh Bahhh Humbug

• A couple small smackaroos (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from srsilvguy: “Eek I leave for an hour to get my swoll on and this happens :C (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I'll get you my pretty....if it's the last thing I do” Thanks for posting those sARR, saved me the trouble. Here's another one (Hidden Content) And don't call me pretty in public man!!

• Typical of UMAD, slow as always. U guys should wear helmets and quit biting and hitting yourselves(it's embarassing) Is this an "official skirmish" or "war"? Or just some random CRs? And it looks like u still don't have any kahonies(getting WAR to attack us at the same time) When you do that it makes it pretty clear to Alpha you cant take Nubz alone(by a long shot) and you look pathetic. If ya'll can barely beat Patchy in a seabattle... how do you think this is gonna end for ya'll? (patch builds…

• Wow!!

Good job! Nice showing on the WAR/PHNX side :thumbsup: And Trajans, maybe you should try playing with troops instead...