Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Anzi #1 Offensive Points???

Paulious - - Kaikias Archive

Good to see the top players hitting each other. Im sure this may get interesting Well done Toad on initiating it.

• newbie questions

Paulious - - Help and Questions

Depends why they are blocking your port. If they are just going to use your town to get on the island to attack someone else dont panic as you will gain a small amount of the goods they pillage. If they are coming to attack you either fight back or make sure they dont get any goods from you. Use them to donate to the island if you have over your warehouse limits. They will soon get board if they dont get anything and move on to someone else.

• Hitting Multis

Admin nothing further for this thread please close.

• Hitting Multis

Just to keep people updated, I have not freed my towns myself Toad has left my towns for xmas and left me a message to that effect. I thank you for that and Merry xmas to you too Toad Paulious

• Hitting Multis

lol @chym That was said a little tongue in cheek

• Toad i do not need to make a name for myself un like yourself i really don't care You had to go to all that work to find a timezone? Oh please don't insult the people here. Just ask or read a profile do a little research its easy. Also just to make it a little easier for you i actually work shift work so my time zone doesn't matter Have you not worked out my revolts mostly have been timed with other events I welcome you bringing a town close by as it will no doubt bring some of your multi accoun…

• Hitting Multis

Well an eventful few hours with Toad blocking my ports and towns whilst I visited his multis. Started off with a couple of rebellions from me with Toad then having to put the blocks back on, won’t post all the crs but again small but damage mainly in my favour, here is one of them. (Hidden Content) But this was hopefully just to keep him busy there whilst my plan was to hit 150 flames in one of his ports on his crystal multi However before I got to them I occupied some of his ports and towns. (H…

• Hitting Multis blocking on.

(Hidden Content) At last the attacker causes most damage (my error didn't check properly what was in the town) (Hidden Content) Soon back to the norm. (Hidden Content) Very very small damage but still not getting anywhere. (Hidden Content) At last may get interesting as he brought more ships and broke my 1 ram (Hidden Content) And he has more troops to help hit the wall (Hidden Content) Well given that he has had to increase his GS by over 2k since this started, travel down here, place a mobile …

• Hitting Multis next part.

Well towns were blocked by the main account along with a mobile placed on my island, perhaps the cost of stationing troops does effect even the larger players? Cleared the ships and a few troops that were not in his mobile Not massive battles but the damage is in my favour and not really costing anything. So is it worth hitting the multis? Well so far yes even just for the battle experiences. Also am i right in saying that if i hit a multi then only one fleet/army from that player can hit my att…

• Hitting Multis

Haven't played this game for many years but came to give it another try. Some strange rule changes including the allowing multi use. I see people complaining about these and i can see why but its allowed so we have to deal with that. I take my hat off to the people who can manage multi accounts as the work involved it very intense. Now i see multis as an opportunity! I mean how can one person manage all those accounts build them up and battle? Why not hit the multis? "Because the account holder …