Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• My CR`s

keltruck - - Conflict Archive

havent been here from mounts now, lets see do i remember how to do it right (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• My CR`s

(Hidden Content)

• My CR`s

no coment (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Do you remember when you was beggin Ts_tod to leave you to collect some points so you can make it in top50 ? Maybe you dont ,but i remember. I also remember how many times you break the no reid treaty between you and him after that. Now that was the mustake i was waiting for - you made tod angry , haha you dont know what you have done, but i dont know who will save you this time... Good luck ,,big fighter,, or better make yourself one more multi and use it like your new main accaunt .. off topic…

• My CR`s

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• My CR`s

Oh my God , it took them 3 rounds and almost 4k units just to kill my spearman What a fighters ... I am really afraid now , dont know where to hide my hoplite . Also they needed 2 days to bring this army which is an hour away , when in the same time kitty travelled all night so she can fight - respect for her , cant say the same for the rest (Hidden Content) :thumbup:

• My CR`s

Good job for kitty ! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• My CR`s

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Hope you like this cake

The fleet was a destraction so i can have time to make sure your warehouses are empty, sadly i was interupted by Rekt and Justa (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I am also happy that i made you donate and expand the marble mine , good job !

• here is the picture

[*censor* Coords, warning given. - Disconnect

• My CR`s

I plan to put some CR`s here , please no spam (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) just a nice picture : (Hidden Content) to be continued ... Link removed. - Disconnect

• A week allready and no responce from TAR , i tought that the CR`s are gona be from the both sides. Good job for the time you spend fighting , but fighting with Klick is pointless - like to kick a death animal , forrever is the same - build an army and he doesnt know how to use it. I see Punky run away (again..) , well he is good only to talk anyway , and he attackes only when the people are not online or unactive mode I see you made an alliance only from good players :thumbup: I also see that no…

• VIET and multies

keltruck - - Discussion Archive

Hello from me ! After a long 3 weeks brake i came back on line , and what i foung it wasnt good at all. I started in Boreas from day one. I have only one accaunt , now i come back and i see a new server gone even worst than Asklepious. How can we talk about a server merge if the server is new and it hasnt been merged with outher server ? Thats what i cant understand . Even before You start Boreas i wrote to ask you not to alloud multi accaunts , because the server is new and there is no need for…

• Boreas Are you Joining?

sorry , my bad , somehow i put one digit more , it was just under 1k . Whats your IGN a-z ?

Wellcome to Boreas ! Lets call it a day and finish for the night 1keltruck9982Harald316icon_message_write.png3Gannicus288icon_message_write.png4Mithras286

Thanks Bugatti ! At least i wont spend my night waiting for nothing . Yes ettenyl time is never enough when you play in more servers , thats why i put my 4 accaunts in BG servers on V mode so i can see whats happening here autherwise i am getting confused . I will join in the afternoon then. See you tomorow in Boreas everyone :thumbup:

• Its not a rebound mate , i was told about a problem and i went to see for my self then the things changed becouse of somebody that took the wrong choise , but it was only his desision ... And yes some of them are empty ,but the leechers who dont donate have a lot to take from . Dont worry Klick from tomorow i will be buzy in Boreas so i wont coem for a visit every day

I am joining also Does anybody knows when the server is gona start or no ? Ok it will be tomorow , but when ? 00:00 tonight or 12:00 lunch time ? 20:00 evening ? ?(

• I couldnt find army today ,but i found some resourses , sadly no time to take them all so see you 2morow :P (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• sweet (Hidden Content)