Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I wrote an elaborated post about this issue, but the forum logged me out and the crappy software doesn't even store what has been written. I'm not used to this anymore, otherwise I had written my text elsewhere and copied it in here, like I did so many times years ago. I'll not write everything again, but will shortly explain why your ambrosia boycott doesn't change anything, and what you should do instead. Those who make up most income for Gameforge, the whales, don't care about increased price…

• (Hidden Content)

• Loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content)

• Almost posted a CR here, but I guess there's not much going on with EMP.

• For the record, this is the extension of the war EMP vs. RAD that was closed too early.

• For the record, this is the extension of the war DiG vs. RAD that ended too early for our taste.

• Quote from Solar System: “I'm afraid you're putting the wagon before the horse, my friend. The said "small player" gave you garrison rights during a war that is mainly caused by our member giving garrison rights to your enemy. In other words, they are doing the exact same thing YOU object to. Now who's having double standards?” Just to make that one clear: we do not object to using or offering other people's towns to station units in conflict. We just expect that player to take responsibility fo…

• Quote from Triagrathorn: “...v-moders & empty towns. Where are you hiding?” Quote from Major Al: “...hitting the old "C" button.” Thank you, I crossed those three right off my BS Bingo card, if you keep making old fashioned remarks, I will win that internal competition

• Remember Triagrathorn, there are people who need to prepare for the Super Bowl. I am German and don't know much about American football, but my friend told me Arsenal United will play Real Bayern, and of course I will cheer for Arsenal! With army and fleet sizes these days, it takes some time to arm up leaving hibernation mode, so I expect to see more action after the first two weeks of war. I hope everybody who participates will enjoy this war, and I am sure that a lot of things will be learned…

• If Gameforge want people to help finding these culprits, they shouldn't put a barrier of bureaucracy up. And in fact, they don't! They have an easy and quick to use ingame reporting feature. Quote from Draxo: “What about writing the ticket?”

• Good day, Since I am unable to contact anyone who can take action or is willing to via the ingame reporting feature, and since contacting a moderator in the chat on top of this forum led to no action at all, I will try the public way to draw attention to a player who uses this beautiful game as a platform to push the good old *snip* theme to the public. Whoever is in charge of moderating the server Beta, please read the ingame reports and follow up on them. Several players have reported this per…

• Friends with benefits

meranti - - Discussion Archive

Be careful what you ask for, exploiting the friends system to get people donating to your islands can get you banned. Here's an example

• Quote from Ronnnie: “If somebody has a high gs that is a good sign they are hoarding resources.” That's odd, I found those with little military hoard most resources. Units cost resources, after training them you have less to hoard. And even if someone with many units has 15k wood in his town, it's costly to steal it. It's much easier and inexpensive to take those 5k from the guy with 30 general score. If you attack someone who has 500 generals and don't destroy it, he will come for you when you …

• Quote from Wizman2: “I have allies but, as i don't have a sulphur island yet, it's difficult to build up enough troops to defend myself properly. I didn't think it would hurt to ask. Obviously, I was wrong. Not to worry, I'm sure he'll make lots of other enemies.” That's like a country saying to its citizens they can't drive cars because it has no oil fields. @Roy, I haven't built a single slinger and I have only one warehouse per town. There are better ways to not get attacked.

• This is probably because they only take Vietnamese players, but don't want to publicly state this because people would grumble (yeah, proper English is censored) about discrimination. Also, Asians have a different attitude towards gaming than Europeans, so maybe it's normal to use real names

• @Roy Mustang, that's a cool looking external page

• Best Looking External Pages

If you are serious, there's probably nothing i can say to make you understand my point. It simply is LAME to put a BoB or 300 poster on your external alliance page. It's like calling the alliance "Dark Shadows" or something alike.

• Best Looking External Pages

Se7eN external picture: (Hidden Content) Band of Brothers picture from the imdb: (Hidden Content) You know what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter if you call it "stealing" or something else, but it is not "taking inspiration". And no, it's not hypocrisy if I'm not using my real name or picture. It would not even be hypocrisy if I used an avatar from some movie, because I would not call it "taking inspiration" but simply copying or stealing. There's nothing wrong with using a movie poster as e…

• Best Traders

Quote from Roy Mustang: “thats why i dont have an army... i would rather have the material and gold than an army ill fight later when my money isnt a big factor...” You could pay an army, pillage thousands of resources and make profit. Without pillaging, I would probably have a third of my current score.