Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ridiculous Stinking Gens Scores

Riddler - - Beta Archive

GameForge and Ikariam devs do. not. care. about you're plight in-game with GS hoarders nor are they affected at all by General Score hoarders inside the game (or they might have done something by now...). They have repeatedly and clearly said they will NEVER change multi account sharing (relevant forum thread) as well as the impossible burden GameForge has artificially created in proving wrongdoing in regards to account sharing and/or illegal IP account sharing. With a dedicated pathway in-game …

• Yeah, the Black Market building was probably the worst update the game's ever seen. 200,000+ GS accounts can now bully anyone they want

• I think we could all agree on the real underlying issue here, that so called "Vacation Mode" is an incredibly unbalanced but a wholly necessary evil.

• My place? Quote from gabbz123: “Oi Riddler, Tell me your in-game name, I dont seem to like your attitude. I think I need to put you in your places.”

• So lovely to see the forum filled with spam once again

• RUN vs Hemp

Riddler - - Conflict Archive

RUN General, call off your 1-ship blockades against members of the alliance WAR. There is absolutely no need for a wider escalation of this conflict.

• yep, I definitely agree there is usefulness in this miracle, but correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't an Ambrosia feature that reduced build times previously added? I believe it was a one-off special as its not around any longer. Quote from LevFendi: “Thanks for the support, everyone. Also, riddler, I see you point about it not really changing much for constructions that are too short anyway. It is true that the miracle can't be needed that often. However it would still give you maybe 1-3 more opport…

• Pirating in Gamma

Riddler - - Discussion Archive

I'm surprised no ones taken advantage of pillaging the resources won from pirate game after the countdown reaches zero It seems like a grand tactical advantage knowing you are rewarded for your attacks rather than if you will

• Its an idea in the right place. So the cooldowns are most beneficial for the newbies on new islands/servers. I think this suggestion could be tailored to work with military unit CD-reductions instead for greater effectiveness but I think this idea of reducing military unit build times has been floated around here already. What I can see immediately is that the greatest downside working against this miracle is the inevitable leveling of cities such that after a certain build construction time let…

• We dwell upon a twilight world, as the population atrophies from within, we fast approach the fateful day whereupon we shall only see the relentless remaining vigil, until they too surrender, to the sands of time...

• Who is "T-POT"?

T-POT is an alliance in Gamma that has been around since I've been around, and I've been around for a long time. the basics name: ThePeopleOfTala(T-POT) position: 10th members: 6 totalpts: 50,689,341 Averagepts: 8,448,223 Their alliance homepage is also intriguing for its mysterious narrative of an enigmatic figure Quote: “The People Of Tala [T-POT] He is described only as Venon The Old and little is known about him. but it was his teachings that brought the rise of the nation of Tala. Small and…

• Strongest Force of Gamma

interesting thought, what makes an alliance strong? The activity of its members in-game. I've always felt RUN held the advantage here as they're members consist of, generally, active fighters while the top 5 alliances usually only possess a "core" of 5-15 truly active members. Of course, designing your alliance from the ground-up in a matured server like Gamma comes with its own advantages for RUN.

• LAW vs. WAR

Naval Battle Damages Received: 1.65m WAR 2.4m LAW (Hidden Content)

• LAW vs. WAR

land (Hidden Content)

• LAW vs. WAR

naval draw (Hidden Content)

• if you want to pillage and obtain more res, just do it. find a weaker target than you and get it on but i don't ever resort to those attacks because there are simply way too many inactives out there waiting for me to relieve them of their goods

• R U Nervous (RUN) v. ORION

Quote from Tenesis: “good win to run, I learned to wave steam rams I do believe I can rebuilt faster, let´s see how the next fight goes. (Hidden Content)” I thought the prevailing advice was to send all your steam rams all at once rather than waving them like you would rocket ships mid-battle

• Double standards

I mined this thread and recovered what thoughts I could... I won't discount RUN attacking any of the L-KLK, LAW or L-alliances in the future, but have they ever mentioned any intentions to do so since their formation? No. because really, what are former friends and allies for when you got so many other targets to chose from out there... prejudices come easy in Gamma. Those former connections will only take time to weaken eventually. But that's not my main point. True yes, WAR and QED and ORION h…

Quote from DavidP: “ proving RUN are all bully boys with no ideals other then the few strong will attack the many weak. ... This entire declaration is very poorly thought out, the exectuion proves you planned this for a while before striking and your reasons for doing so are complete and utter lies. ” this. RUN was a product of how LAW used to be composed along the same lines of QED, many farmers, few real fighters. hence, RUN Now, RUN is interesting. they're unchained from the constraints of th…

RUN trying to start something with someone over nothing?