Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• New Barbarian Village

zakijesk - - Game Discussion Archive

Quote from vivaldi30: “Not true either. Just remembered, and that's 100% for sure, I have my barbarian village at test server waiting since 7 January at level 52, that's 12 days with no drop level.” weird this makes no sense at all maybe because you attacked it 2 times after level 50 it needs to drop from these levels first, did the size of the army changed ?

• New Barbarian Village

Quote from vivaldi30: “ Actually this is might not be right I think...It's been since before 2016, (and for sure at least 2 weaks) that I left barbarian village Level 11, still 11 now.” interesting, I think this means that the time it needs to drop is different for each set of levels or maybe depending on the king from 20 to 29 needs 10 days from 10 to 19 needs more than 10 days in my experiment I waited 10 day for it to drop from level 21 to 20 then another 10 days to drop from level 20 to 19 s…

• New Barbarian Village

Quote from Draxo: “And what's the reason for waiting it?” I didn't mean we will wait all that, I was just making a point but, we're going to wait at least 10 days for it to drop from 50 to 49 because if we kept on attacking we will face a bigger army with the same loot every time, and that's not very wise Quote from Emissary: “Do I have to suspend all raids on all Barbarian Village, for 10 days to have a drop in levels? (example) I raid two different Barbarian villages until both are at level 25…

• New Barbarian Village

10 days for the Barbarian Village to go down a level so from the level 50 to the level 10 it take 400 days a little more than 13 month don't you think it's too much ?

• New Barbarian Village

10 days is the time needed for the Barbarian Village to drop from level 21 to level 20

• New Barbarian Village

their second counter-attack in level 20, while my troops were in the way to attack them (Hidden Content) which means the strength of their counter-attack army is probably random but since it is their second attack on the same village and it isn't the one I attack them from it is it possible that it isn't random, and they're attacking it thinking it's empty and easy to pillage ?

• New Barbarian Village

Quote from vivaldi30: “ but apparently some people report Catas on retaliation before Level 40. ” yes they did even before level 20 at level 17 they attacked me with 20 Barbarian Catapults & 205 Barbarian Clubman

• Ct Requests

zakijesk - - Test Server Archive

all done thanks

• close it' all my mistake there is no bug

• Ct Requests

9 CTs name: zakijesk2

• General Data Browser (+full version data):Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit) Extensions: no Extensions Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?: yes A summary: I collected the points to get a free 1 Day Premium account when I clicked to activate it, the points gone but the Premium account didn't get activated and then a message came from Ikariam says that it's going to run out in the next 24 hours although it didn't activated Account Data (in Options ingame) Player-ID:220866 InGame Name:…

• Ct Requests

zakijesk done zakijesk2 still 4 thank evryone

• Ct Requests

4 CTs name: zakijesk2

• Ct Requests

4 CTs name: zakijesk

• Ct Requests

Quote from zakijesk: “5 Cts zakijesk2” full, thanks