Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from SapphireKnight: “Hey Everyone I have 10 CT slots open. Send me your requests. I'll probably accept them all. xD IGN: SapphireKnight” Thanks everyone. I have enough now.

• CTs Up for Grabs

SapphireKnight - - Discussion Archive

Hey Everyone I have 10 CT slots open. Send me your requests. I'll probably accept them all. xD IGN: SapphireKnight

• MatH ( Magno Thunders), is a part of MetH (Mega Thunders). An alliance for weaker and inexperienced players that require help and assistance in growing and progressing. You can say we are a kind of school which helps other players gain points and learn the game. Anyone who is unable to get into MetH, can join MatH, and others are also welcome. Once a player has reached 20000, he will leave the alliance to join MetH, or any other alliance he wishes to join. We encourage trade and peace, there are…

• MatH ( Magno Thunders), is a part of MetH (Mega Thunders). An alliance for weaker and inexperienced players that require help and assistance in growing and progressing. You can say we are a kind of school which helps other players gain points and learn the game. Anyone who is unable to get into MetH, can join MatH, and others are also welcome. Once a player has reached 20000, he will leave the alliance to join MetH, or any other alliance he wishes to join. We encourage trade and peace, there are…