Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 603.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Rest In Peace ALINC

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

God damn, can't believe they disbanded. If I remember correctly though, when you were inactive for a certain period of time you'd get booted, unless you had agreed on something before hand. People should have been booted to keep it active players only. Who cares where you end up on the Alliance High Score boards? Ahhhh, I remember the old days back in INC... they were fun. IA before that as well was awesome. It's a shame Gameforge effed everything up. PIRATE FOR LIFE

• C'est la vie

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

such good memories. haven't played in years, but still feel gutted that an alliance as big as ION have gone. what's happened to ALINC/TTN?

• Lichgate says Farewell

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

you were always the beast player when i was there... good luck IRL brah

• I HATE ALINC

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

rofl i kid, i just find it hilarious when people post shizz like that my invisible ink worked a belter! invisible ink swear? :cenzored: +1 warning. swear filter bypass.“Flaming” is not permitted on the boards. ~moondoggie

• I HATE ALINC

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

everyone who isn't in the top 300 total score should come with me and destroy ALINC for once and for all!!! who's with me!! invisible ink?

• Oh hai dere.

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

forte = legend even though its been said, you playing still/again? i can't remember if you left or not how's it going in... let me get this right, PLEASE GOD, canada?

• ahhhhh it's nice to see old friends dropping in... makes me feel like a hole is missing from my life every time i come on this.

• chocolate monkey paper

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

hey i'm good its exam time, therefore browsing the internet time! nahhhh, i don't think so, it got scarily different with the last update (when i was still playing) and i think i'd just continue to get upset if they kept on mucking us around

• chocolate monkey paper

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

hiyaaaaaa just thought i'd drop in and see how everyone is getting on? i hope you alinc'ers are still whipping the titans a new ass?

• Happy New Year Alpha

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

happy new year ladies! aaaaaand, i'm pretty sure dutch is right here

• Leaving

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

HEEEEEY! cheeeers guys i love you all in a non gay way!!!!! i defo miss the chats the most... without the messages, ikariam would have been off my list a LONG time before give some SPAM to alinc for me

• Leaving

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

Quote: “this game has not been fun since the new update and i really don't have the time. ” pretty much that.... k, who the hell reported my last thread??? am i not allowed to spam just once more? i'm gonna eat you when i find out who it was

• Leaving

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

just letting those who know me know that i am leaving this game has not been fun since the new update and i really don't have the time. cheers to INC for being the best guys around!!! thanks for making this game enjoyable for me black lesbian, signing out.

• Hail to the all powerful wall

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

i figured that as pillages are a HUGE waste of gold, i may as well try attacking a big gun. i needed an army reshuffling anyway.

• Congratulations ALINC!!!

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

one word: impressive! (i would have just said "impressive",but apparantly that would be spam)

• RE: Account G

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

Quote from lord-marko: “You can also get a good score if youre lucky Try the account giveaway threads and if youre lucky, you might get some good accounts I have a few accs that i dont need and youre welcome to have a 33k acc that i dont want anymore just PM me! :P” ok..... could you be any more clearly multi-accounting? if you have a few you don't need, does that mean you have some that you do need, and are using? :o burn the cheat!!!

• ELLAS VS TTN-W (not war)

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

Yeah, hockey, i've got your back.... you go first and i'll follow up. no really i will! trust me! you should have brought more bombers to the party guys. you have almost the same no as i have alone.

• thanks Dutch. wish you hadn't chamged the original post though, cos it looks like i am complaining about nothing!!! MISC2 suck....... as much as kobe bryant at basketball!

• Generals Score in alpha

al_mac - - Alpha Archive

*OUTRAGED FACE* methinks we should just ban them exploiting a bug...

• i saw it too! and what about my warning?