Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Welldone TTC

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Very Welldone TTC warriors. i can well see the posts and really congratulate you all on winning against Alliance at No.1. CONGRATULATIONS specially POLANDPOLAND and ELCID

• -UZI- Seven Samurai Alliance CRs

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

veryyyy nice dear he was a real pain in ass. GREAT work by you. !!

• this is called WAR. Amazing

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

I am just amazed on this post. do you call it a WAR. ?

• Passion

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Quote from kingsandqueens: “Pitiful. the first two combat reports are against inactive players ,,and the rest against a player whom has 3000 general score and an alliance of one... adam, if you want some recognition then come knocking on my door... Jaggoo please get ahold of this noob before he gets ahold of something he can't handle.... and adam what was your in game name before you changes it???? K Q” Dear K Q I really appreciate the PASSION of both players. actually ADAM was not meant to hit …

• Welldone HUNTER

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Welldone ADAM, and we really proud on you.

• lolzzz

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

LORD DAVID , do u think there is nothing to talk, Hundred of butterflies are flying around. Giants and Genies are there to fight, Warriors now wake up. its you who will decide what to talk . and discussion is always to start the argument.

• treaties from HUNT alliance

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Dear all respected members of ALPHA please note the following members of HUNT family needs a lot of CT's, Number of CT's are also given: Asad Ali = 5 Chilli Milli = 17 Danishkof = 2 Death Smoke= 10 Muslim = 9 Primex = 4 The Hunter = 10 The Great One 8 Unaiza = 6 Bert = 22 jugno = 10 =================== Many More are coming. !!

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

jaggoo - - Social Corner

• Amazing

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

After many months i came online to boards and really pleased to see these war reports.. Congratulations Dalimar and Badman. keep it up.

• Now as Badman and Dalimar have less than 5K generals. so its not our fault for their in alliance ranking, anyhow lets start with LORD OF PILLAGE "BADMAN" (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) NOW here comes other members of UZI "SAMURAI NOOBS" (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Now i request "BADMAN" the LORD of Pillage "LOLZZZZ" to please CALCULATE the Damage. !! Thanks & Regards JAGGOO (The Teacher…

• yes for sure.

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Yes we are not here for counting we are here to Bravely face our enemies. and Lord David i thought you are a sensible person but still you are noob, Please observe keenly MEDORIA is also involved in that war. Thanks for your concern to involve reporting of this war too. but no gain.

• Dirty Harry, please observe Clearly that on your so called UZI town MEDORIA of -W- is also involved so we are allowed to post it either here or even in UZI thread, as i have told, i am just the GRADUATE on board but all HUNTERS are good in fighting, so instead of Reporting and CRYING. COME FACE US BRAVELY, beside hiding behind each other back.

• lolzz Good in Calculation

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

WHAT we can do with our enemies lolzzzz Your every town is being pillaged, your GENERALS are gone to zero every unit of your top players have fallen to ground. anyhow keep counting, now we are CONCENTRATING on you, so come and fight us bravely Some are for you. even more more more are coming your way, UZI. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Dirty Harry please keep COUNTING.

• Badman :)

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

I am amazed Badman u dont think more bad men are here anyhow tactics dont mean the quantity of UZI, its the QUALITY of HUNT. anyhow here are for you more. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) More and More coming !!

• Loot Exhibition

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Here is Loot Exhibition (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• please try this

jaggoo - - Requests

Hello Empty can u please modify the link i have attached. p6uNz.jpg

• UZI forgot to post this.

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

UZI forgot to post this.with TACTICS (Hidden Content)

• UZI forgot to post this.

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

UZI guys u forgot this one. with Tactics (Hidden Content)

• Welldone

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

Welldone Brutus. Moreover i came to know -W- vulgar player DYNASTY is banned due to his vulgarity, i am feeling sorry for him

• Real Strength HUH

jaggoo - - Alpha Archive

You call it real Strength I listened so your one of VULGAR player DYnasty is banned due to Vulgarity. Feeling so sorry for that