Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• All full now, Thanks

• 2 CTs needed Thanks RJC

• Quote from Marcus Antonius: “Congratulations to The Wolverines alliance for their victory! ” Thank you Marcus for your gracious peace declaration, which we accept. It was good fun and made a change from moving wine about. Good job -W-, great to see you come together after a quiet period. Good luck in the future TNT

• Update on Gauntlet War scores -W- have killed 3,269,789 GS TNT have killed 2,267,446 GS -W- lead has increased to 1,002,343 GS

• Update on Gauntlet War scores -W- have killed 2,166,936 GS TNT have killed 1,497,172 GS -W- lead has increased to 669,764 GS

• Quote from puniiisher: “Where are you? biggrin.png You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! sick.png I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself thumbsup.png I'm looking for you, but you are not thumbdown.png We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our differenceLeave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it wink.png ” So from what I am told you travel for 24 hours "looking for us", arrive and find -W- gree…

• Quote from puniiisher: “Quote from RJC: “ ” Where are you? You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself I'm looking for you, but you are not We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our difference Leave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it ” Drink tastes nice thank you, guess yours is bitter from the taste of defeat. By the way, how is your army doing? We know who …

• Quote from puniiisher: “Are you hiding from fear!? You claimed Where are you? ” Yes we are hiding so much that we have moved 500k GS ahead!! Update on Gauntlet War scores -W- have killed 1,604,116 GS TNT have killed 1,090,423 GS -W- lead has increased to 513,693 GS

• Update on Gauntlet War scores -W- have killed 1,268,136 GS TNT have killed 937,883 GS -W- lead has increased to 330,253 GS

• Update on Gauntlet War scores Despite the propaganda above the true picture of the multiple battles that have occurred -W- have killed 1,074,291 GS TNT have killed 779,954 GS -W- lead by 294,337 GS -W- have 67 members and TNT 94 members I'll leave others to work out who the actual winners are

• Update on Gauntlet War scores -W- have killed 625,365GS TNT have killed 445,520GS Both sides have had some good victories and it has certainly livened up the game and made the last week fun to play

• Update on Gauntlet War scores after 4 days -W- have killed 351,599 GS TNT have killed 196,861 GS Great Job -W- keep it up. There are some really poor quality CRs being posted - why don't we only post those that are interesting say 5-10k GS killed plus then there is something worth reading. It's also a bit sad to keep posting CRs where the poster has lost on damages - surely that is the right of the victor to post.

• Farewell Alpha

RJC - - Alpha Archive

I was thinking that - only noticed the post earlier today, but by then he was back !

• Update on Gauntlet War scores after 48 hours -W- have killed 201,073 GS TNT have killed 122,478 GS Great Job -W- keep it up

• Don't quite see the point in your posting this thread, I doubt I will bother to put CRs here. The game is next to dead, it's good that every now and then some life is blown back into it. The reality is that over a period both sides have escalated things and yesterday both sides agreed to do a "Gauntlett War" so the game counts all the scores for us. This is why this thread is not needed - the game will tell us who the winner is not some thread where half the members of both sides probably can't …

• -W- vs TNT

RJC - - Alpha Archive

There have been a few battles, this is the biggest (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Scoped7: “if i did? I'm not gonna lie about it lol” Wasn't accusing of lieing - just wasnt sure I understood your post correctly whether you did or not. Biggest shame of this war was I was away on holiday till last three days, looked like everyone had fun - from my general's screen it seems a KOR is still looking for fun, which is fine by me. Want to continue?

• Quote from Scoped7: “Think it was these I was colossus'd again and told me you had an Emergency which I respected. It's a bit of a cheek to post some of these as victories as a result 8|” Fair enough that you both agreed to back off (if you did), but this damage was done, so it is part of the war totals. Colossos is a tool for warfare the same way hepha forge etc are. The skill is in limiting the damage that any colossos does to you to make it less effective. There must be a number of winning CR…