Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Changing capitals

AJP - - Help and Questions

Just double checked _LUKY_. 11 GRs in 11 polis is the lvl6 reward. It is a nice reward too. Shame you only get it once.

• Changing capitals

The other way to 'change' capitals is to shift your whole town. You get a free reloaction as a lvl6 reward in the Achievements / Buildings / Governor`s Residence. ( Probably not very helpful for your likely stage of play.) But other wise it will cost a bit of ambro. There's often a discount on this.

• Instantaneously buying resources

AJP - - Game Bugs

Just had this occur for one of my trades. Not really complaining Server Beta IGN AJadedPeon. 59k marble and 32K sulfur brought at a port that was 2hrs 24mins away. Checked progress after getting a reply from the seller moments later and found my ships already loaded and on their way back?! Yay. But still a glitch. Edit: copy paste Town Message: Mare crystallum 04.02.2019 9:57 Your fleet from Mare crystallum has arrived in estep1 and has received the following goods: 59,000 Marble at a price per …

• Miracle not at 100%

Thanks for that kirby K2. All my other islands have 100% miracles even with several zero towns. By chance, that must mean none of the other islands have temples that are unmanned. It was good of you to post that image. I was kind of hoping it was just a glitch Perhaps that would make a good game suggestion: 0% temples are 'abandoned' and don't affect the island.

• Miracle not at 100%

So would I be correct in assuming one of the zeros has an unmanned temple in one of their colonies? My other islands don't seem to have this occurring. They too have 0% colonies, but they don't affect the total.

• Miracle not at 100%

Hi everyone. I've recently put a colony up for pillaging a few inactives that are just a little far out from my closest main colony. Picked a Poseidon island for the reduction time I'd get on my most used miracle. Built up a bit of storage, trade ports x 2, a barracks and temple. Pushed all my citizens into the temple and have a conversion rate of 192% The only other active on the island has a conversion rate of 114% Everyone else is 0% for both conversion and island share. But the island percen…

• Voting sotw #1

AJP - - Gallery Competitions

• If your colonies are clustered, all your trades close, and your enemies nearby then a Sea Chart Archive probaby isn't too helpful. For me with colonies upto 8hr+ apart, trades and pillages often more than 2 or more hours one way, the SC Archive is nice. Especially coupled with Poseidon. Lol... if I'm desperate, I can combine those 2 with lowered capacity for more speed. Add a Triton engine and my little cargo ship fly. Perhaps one SC Archive in a central colony would be all you need?

• Multiple of same buildings

Production and reduction buildings only affect the town they are built in, even on the same island. Multiple academies allow you to employ more scientists, do more experiments and so generate more research points.

• Cinema

AJP - - Game Discussion

The theater has vanished and the daily task reward has gone too. No glitched building space or empty lines. I'm thinking its an 'update' not a bug. Can't find any info but might be looking in the wrong places ....

• New building slot!

AJP - - Game Discussion

Just adding my thanks to the game staff . Been building warehouses all week. Still a bit of a juggle to get those lvl 11 GRs, but this extra slot has made it much easier. And opened up some possibilities for afterwards.

• Katholweiz's idea is a nice extra to this suggestion. Piracy is a major part of this game now and it would be nice to be able to use spies to collect some info on it.

• Wow, that was quick! Too many to accept. Thanks everyone and sorry to those who missed out.

• 2CTs have opened up. IGN: AJadedPeon. Thanks in advance.

• Beta World Records Submission Thread

AJP - - World Beta

Thanks for the quick update too Hera.

• Beta World Records Submission Thread

AJP - - World Beta

Quote from nemenku: “(Hidden Content) ” :-).... that didn't last long! But I know for certain at least one person has 210 since they have traded a few times with that number. Did have 400 once, but that had to have been ambro'd up.

• Tavern VS Museum

AJP - - Game Discussion Archive

I've done this to a lesser extreme: my newest colony is museum only for the moment. This was mostly to reduced shipping/trading wine as I build it up. That's the main advantage I see for the museums ... they don't need constant maintenance. Unless you are a 100% Wine empire, taverns do. My little colony is currently a lvl13 town ( 1106 pop max) with a lvl14 museum ( +840 happines ) and 9% corruption ( -106 happiness) with one more GR expansion to zero that out. Happiness has almost reached neutr…

• Discounts.

AJP - - Game Discussion Archive

I've not been back all that long, but I have picked up on the regular discounts. Thanks for those buy the way. I've used a few of them this year. But I did hear of a discount given for trade ships from someone who sent over 200 ships across to my port with some trade goods. Searched and its been a few years since the last Phoenician sale. Expanding my merchant fleet is something I'd like to do. Another one that I missed was the Spartan unit. Found this as I was checking the achievement lists. Th…

• Resource levels submission

AJP - - World Beta

Found a few nice island resource levels too. I've not added much to any of these, so kudos to the likes of Dreadnought who's added 293,000,000 to this crystal Mine (Hidden Content) This on is a neighboring island, but I don't think I have to be on the island to submit? (Hidden Content) I recall tripping across a lvl 47 Forest while looking for a new colony spot , but can't seem to find it now. Out there somewhere

• Lol I want an Architects lvl40 But I do have a few buildings I can add (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I know others have more ships out there. I've traded with them, but here's my little fleet for now: (Hidden Content) IGN AJadedPeon.