Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Ange des ténèbres: “Hello, Quote from Ezio Auditore: “Tried it on AMIS, T-com, VIP and it doesnt work for me or 90% of my friends.” Ok, so maybe it's due to another apps. Do you have an antivirus or something similar on your mobiles?” Nope, I even bought a new phone and the problem is still here...

• Quote from Ange des ténèbres: “Hello, I tried to reproduce this issue but I can't. So my last question: You said that you tried with different networks, however you didn't mention the Internet Service Provider. It was the same? Because, the only one thing that I can see now it's something related to the Internet Service Provider” Different networks, different providers, even on mobile network. Tried it on AMIS, T-com, VIP and it doesnt work for me or 90% of my friends. I even wrote mail direct t…

• Quote from Ezio Auditore: “Quote from Draxo: “Hi, Thanks for reporting this. Do all other sites work and load fine for you? Do you have any chance to try login from another network? Thanks! :)” All other sites and apps work perfectly except ikariam one. I tried from my wifi, my 4g network, my friends wifi network, and from network in caffe bar... ” Quote from Ezio Auditore: “Quote from Draxo: “Hi, Thanks for reporting this. Do all other sites work and load fine for you? Do you have any chance to…

• Quote from Ange des ténèbres: “Hey, No problem when you go on ikariam website from your browser? Otherwise, did you try to clean app data or reinstall it? To clean app data go to settings > App > Ikariam Mobile > Delete App data (sorry I'm not sure this is the exact text due to the fact that my phone is not in english :))” I can normally go to browser game. I reinstalled app several times, and it still doesnt work

• Quote from Draxo: “Are you downloaded the latest version of app? One more thing - which country are you playing from?” Yep, I did. Croatia :beer:

• Quote from Draxo: “Does problem appear only for one account or for several accounts? Friend's account with same phone type (if you know any) works fine?” I dont even get option to login, it gets stuck on after loading screen and thats it, it stands there for hours.

• So? Is there logical explanation or not?

• Still doesnt work... ;(

• Quote from Draxo: “Hi, Thanks for reporting this. Do all other sites work and load fine for you? Do you have any chance to try login from another network? Thanks! :)” All other sites and apps work perfectly except ikariam one. I tried from my wifi, my 4g network, my friends wifi network, and from network in caffe bar...

• General Data A summary of the bug: Stuck on after loading screen, tried out on several phones and on all is the same problem - What Tablet/Mobile Phone used (exact reference)? Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Xperia X, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. - Which operating system version? Android version? iOS? Android 6.0.1 Other/Further Information: Anyone has a logical explanation? Because mobile support doesnt answer. Screenshot: I dont have it, but if its crucial i can make one. Best regards.

• 10 CTs free IGN : Pegla Also 6 space for friends free

• Clash of the titans

Ezio Auditore - - Rho Archive

Woah nice battle :hail:

• empty's signature shop

Ezio Auditore - - Sig Shops

GTAempty_zpsdd9d5e58.png Could you write: Pegla on this one :D Ty mate

• Rate The Signature Above You

Ezio Auditore - - Fan Art

10/10 i like background

• LEETJ-Legion Empire Junior

Ezio Auditore - - Beta Archive

Placement: 33 (3,138,711) is sitll 33 place... We looking for new player who will join us and teach with us...We have good player who listen carefully ,and know how to play.If u want to be one of us u most have 15k... The people ho will teach you: Roy Andrei And me: Ezio Auditore Join us now and learn how to be a good player...We want to be big like LEET,And strong like LEET,Join us.The LEETJ waiting for you... Here is our Ally page: img196.imageshack.us/img196/2782/sg1nova.png And remember join…

• The Bre S.S.

Ezio Auditore - - Fan Art Archive

crazy-frankenstein.com/free-wa…wallpaper-3-1600x1200.jpg There is a picture Dimension: 400 x 150 Text: SubX3m Can it be some sort of a weird shape...Thank you Something like King plunder shape...

• LEETJ-Legion Empire Junior

Ezio Auditore - - Beta Archive

1. Alliance Name: Legion Empire Junior 2. Alliance Tag : LEETJ 3. Founder(s) of Alliance or her Leader(s): Leaders:--Andrei --Ezio Auditore 4. Contact person(s) or diplomat(s):--Ezio Auditore(forum & ingame are the same) 5. Current Rank of Alliance:--General&Diplomat 6. Brief description of Alliance Optional: - Current Number of Members : 28 - Current Allies - Current Enemies/Wars.. etc.; None / We will teach u how to be a good player...With us you will teach how to fight pillage and build econo…

• Rate the avatar above you

5/10 pic was good...but

• Rate The Signature Above You

10/10 sponge bob is the best :P

• Signature was great,but font not