Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Gauntlet War of -PH and OLYMP came to an end. -PH : 121,665 OLMYP : 83,244 Good Job Guys. Thank you OLYMP for the experience. and to the -PH members I know we can do it. RadeonIntel -=( WeGiveYou -PH )=-

• 1 Lose 1 Win (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Gauntlet score: -PH = 34,833 OLYMP = 19,525 I would like to remind all, that this war is JUST FOR FUN and no trash talking. Just a Reminder, from a Just player Nice CR's Team -PH we can survive this.

• (Hidden Content) Wrong Move from me: (Hidden Content)

• We, -PH Alliance declares gauntlet war on the Olympians. There is only two reason : 1. " JUST FOR FUN " 2. "JUST FOR THE FUTURE " Gauntlet War: The War will start on January 13th 23:59:00 Game Time and will end on January 20th 23:59:00 Game Time. 1. No Hard Feelings 2. No Intervention (Please) 3. No Trashtalks 4. Please do not criticize any alliance. RadeonIntel, Diplomat,-PH board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…ff283d71cec4eb8dce5011dbf

• I did not directly join the war because of the following reasons: 1. My Laptop broke 2. My Laptop is Broken 3. My Laptop cannot be fixed Conclusion: I don't have any Laptop or Computer to played on and be online for the whole war. Morale support is enough for them RadeonIntel -PH, Diplomat

• At First our demand for upgrading his temple is only 3 days. Then he send another proposal of 1 month to upgrade his temple. But we did not agree to that term so Nomore decided to make it 7 days for both parties to agree on the terms. We let Deizel choose for Peace Treaty 1 month - No winner 2 months - [-PH] wins the war but deizel choose 1 month. Yesterday I also contacted their diplomat and send our demands with the same content. And send me these reply Hello, Those terms sound acceptable. But…

• PEACE with TEA progression: 1. -PH will give Deizel 7 Days to upgrade his temple which is suitable for Miracle to level up. 2. Deizel must assign Priest immediately. 3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns. 4. No winner will be declared

• I guest we have a stubborn, arrogant and WORST leader here: -PH Demands 1. -PH will give 3 Days to Deizel to Upgrade his temple. 2. Assign Priest Immediately before Peace will be given. 3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns. TEA must donate at all cost. 4. -PH will be declared the winner of the war. TEA respond : 1- need one month to upgrade . 2- ok by me , i will assign priest . 3-i thing we can do that , maybe not fair but it can be done . 4- hell no let the war continue . additi…

• -PH and TEA War is on halt because of negotiations on going: starting 02.07.2017 ALL ATTACKS OF -PH ARE HALTED Terms and Conditions of -PH (DEMANDS) to end the WAR: 1. -PH will give 3 Days to Deizel to Upgrade his temple. 2. Assign Priest Immediately before Peace will be given. 3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns. TEA must donate at all cost. 4. -PH will be declared the winner of the war. All Attacks on both parties will be cease after all demands were met. If TEA will not meet t…

• I don't Know why you keep fighting even... Its been 12hrs since the battle start and its still going on. Why are you keep stalling these fight? There will be another Time just Give up. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• WeGiveYou [-PH]

RadeonIntel - - Eunomia Archive

WeGiveYou [-PH] The Alliance was Founded by 5 Friends to achieve ONE GOAL: 1. To Unite all Filipino Players in one alliance To attain this Goals the Council Elected Nomore as the Leader because of one Reasons: He has more experience in playing Ikariam than us. We don't seek WAR. Note: - We are currently recruiting Filipino Players Quote from Jose Rizal: “Justice is the foremost virtue of the civilizing races. It subdues the barbarous nations, while injustice arouses the weakest. ” Contact Person…