Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• It makes me unhappy; because I plan for the whole week to accumulate 900 favours and get a luxury 20% bonus for all towns of that luxury type, and now I'm confused. I even lost the 50 favours I had accumulated from yesterday.

• So far so good.. I think

• Quote from Sunrise: “Thank you Contest.ORGaniser Solar System, my friend, are you participating to this? ” What do you think? *Sly Grin*

• Corrupt a wish

Solar System - - Social Corner

Granted, but they'll make a mistake and ship you a 2 left-sided pair. I wish I knew what I was talking about more often.

• All trade ships "vanished"!!!!

Solar System - - Game Bugs

Reporting this one again with another account on another server (this time it's Solar System @ Pi). same as above. Returning pillage on an inactive, no special events (neither their nor my port are blocked .. etc) The screen shot shows no ships available, nor sailing enroute, nor even missing. I'm now waiting on them reappear so that I can raid the barbarians.

• Barbarian loot bug

Solar System - - Version 0.7.X

Maybe that's the case then. If it takes 34 times to get this low though I'm sure I didn't go that far, but maybe the previous owner of that account did. It'd be weird though as -for an account this size- I'd expect them to keep it at level 5-9 at least and have no problem with that. OK, so we will assume he did attack the level 1 barbarians that much. Does the same apply to all levels separately or is accumulative? In other words, does it take me 15 attacks on -say- level 10 to start getting les…

• Barbarian loot bug

@Sunrise: No @Saar: It was a level ONE barbarian village (evident by just one barbarian defending). If you attack a village while it's rebuilding you have no CR and no loot because there is no enemy to fight you back, I think. So, no.. that wasn't the case either.

• Barbarian loot bug

Sure. I just had to hide my other actions in the adviser report.

• Barbarian loot bug

I don't think this has anything to do with browser type or cache. I attacked the Barbarian village (level 1) and my loot summed up a grand total of 28 units!!!!! At first I thought I made a mistake and attacked a different Barbarian village than the one I intended to, but it was the ONLY one at level 1 still. I double checked and saw that the village I attacked WAS the one on the same island with the town I attacked it from (it was still building, so it was easy to recognize). I double checked t…

• Blinking timer in cinetheatre

This happened with me once during the last 48 hours when I was using Chrome (I usually use FF). I thought it might be because my Chrome version was old so I didn't bother.

• Yeah, mate. The merger confused me a bit and I don't know who plays on what server anymore. I'm on Beta, Pi & Rho. If you play on any of them 3 you sure can find at least one of my accounts

• For the sake of clean play and sportsmanship I'm considering giving this one a pass. I'll just accept the 26€ voucher and let someone else brag about being #1

Quote from Mea1: “What had you done before you noticed the tradeships missing?” They had just returned from a pillage and I was going to relaunch on the same target.

General Data Browser (+full version data): Extensions: Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?: A summary: Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World: Rho Player-ID: 54624 InGame Name: Bripaticus City-ID: 109683/84/85/86/87/88/89/90 (i.e. All towns) Exact ingame time or approx. time frame, and date: See attachment CombatID (if you can): Other/Further Information: Other accounts are working fine so I logged back in to this one after checking and it's still the same. My ships are nowhere to be …

• Mafia Bump Thread

Solar System - - Social Corner Archive

Keep me in mind

• Quote from Shagre: “Quote: “1- Keep the upkeep going even under v-mode. Even if you pay your troops 50% wages while you're on v-mode will force you to keep a reasonable GS that you can actually afford. We do get paid vacations in RL, so with no production (bc everybody is on holiday) the "state" still pays their wages.” That sounds good, Solar System, but on second thought, realise that some people use V-mode for legit reasons, like going on vacation As a matter of principle, everything stops in…

• sotm #4

Solar System - - Gallery Competitions

#1, I think

• I voted yes although I can come up with more than one alternative, such as: 1- Keep the upkeep going even under v-mode. Even if you pay your troops 50% wages while you're on v-mode will force you to keep a reasonable GS that you can actually afford. We do get paid vacations in RL, so with no production (bc everybody is on holiday) the "state" still pays their wages. 2- Make it so one CANNOT go into v-mode when their hourly gold is red (negative) to begin with. In order to go into v-mode you must…

• Everything Missing!!!

Quote from Draxo: “It should be problem with your browser - some kind of malware, add-ons or anything else. Try to fully uninstall your FireFox and install new version.” Yeah, a full re-installation did the trick. Thanks. P.S. Still don't know what "was" the problem though. Avast said everything was ok with both the browser and the add-ons. But I'm glad the problem is gone and I can go back to using FF now, so no problem.

• Everything Missing!!!

My connection is fine! My cache has been flushed, but since you mentioned it I went on to check with Google Chrome and it worked, so.. It's a Mozilla FireFox specific problem. I'm currently looking into it.