Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 471.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• New War Server

Skar - - Ares Archive

Quote from Finnarius: “Old Epsilon Player, Saw the new war server and the fact that it's pretty much permanent. HAD to play again. Especially since I've matured 9 years since I first played. Looking forward ” Epsilon.com and Epsilon.org veteran Whats up brother. Come play .EN server More active

• good fights CRs go in spoilers

• We all play under the same rules. I use ambro. My situation in life allows it but i dont use multis For not using multis im at a disadvantage to those that do. We all have a level playing field. If you spend more time or spend more money you have an advantage over those that dont spend time and money. What i see is a player making a shot at an island of possible good recs and if backup is needed thats what your allies are for Coming up the highscore list i ensure i have adequate warehouses to pr…

• Kermit 4 Elite

Skar - - Hephaistos Archive

kermit got my vote. Down to earth. Honest. Knowledgeable. #kermit4Elite

• new era

*snip* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• As to point number 2 you might not realise this but we are all multis of Valentin At least thats the general consensus of anyone that will ever disagree with you on the boards. You can use this as a quote later at some point im sure

• new era

Quote from randomone: “i have the impression, it maybe time to attract and entertain us new players and let some of the veterans move on. the board is full of boring, repetitive, non constructive literal insults.not to mention the complete disrespect for game (mods) time after time there warnings remain unheeded. T and C,s i agreed to i wish to see others bound to there exception of such. ” did not mean to be so harsh but to say all players who have played for a long time need to leave is kinda …

• kudos NOW jumping in on overwhelming smaller side of fight. Love the spirit. Send me CTs NOW members if u want. Mad respect

• new era

as a veteran of game id like to say dont push vets out. We have played long enough to not only give advice but earn enough money to support a profitable gameforge If the game was filled with mcdonalds workers who couldnt afford ambro they would just shut the doors Shut the doors and another sht word are an easy typo

• juggalo is my homie but grats pepi on win Went hard on both sides. Thanks for the great CR And thanks to everyone that let it ride 1v1 without stepping in and messing it up lol Kudos to both parties

• and everyone is not valentine. Ive seen 4 or 5 different people accused of being valentine. When in fact valentine is actually not valentine.....i am. And valentine is actually Skar. Flame and legendarynoodle are also Skar and valentine is pepi and ejote. Or some such nonesense Ask for IGN if u need it kratos is kratos ign

• hmmmm I didnt really read the whole thread just skimmed So take my points with a grain of salt My opinion All CRs with Mafia tag are counted. Including Brocky Mafia has right to boot member they feel dosnt hold up to the alliance standard so stop giving crap about booting or members dropping. Juggalo is cool but valentine is not for exact same thing happening. Dont hold bias. Thats obviously what this is. If they come back as just previously happened obviously infraction was not valid. It was no…

• ive kept to my word and me personally have not attacked anyone in a declared alliance.with the exception of once an ally asked for help defending. However in a piracy dispute i am having with -SO- alliance i am seeing direct interference from RIP. Withdraw or there will be concurrent issues with Myself and Mafia. Your choice gunner aka redfred Withdraw your units or RIP is open season for me

• Indeed Pepi 6X4X region or pm for details I unlike haters and complainers have same IGN as board name or at minimum let it be known who i am as i post my opinion

• Miracle leaching is so much worse than mine leaching. On topic WLX has bought troops already from me even it up And stop acting like you know whats up with a 2 day old board account that you likely created because you dont want your IgN associated with the level of spew you put out here. Either post IGN with name so you own what your saying or keep your dribble to yourself. Not applicable to those that are legit posts

• haters. Misunderstanding Play long enough you will get one People will hate on you too when that happens Your board account was created today so lets trust your a member of the community with a relevant opinion # Aphr0dite

• first off all. Kudos to the players taking it in stride. Other people actions are out of your control Act react or be unprepared The complaint department will not resolve your issues and likely make you look more a fool than if you kept your mouth shut to begin with. I do enjoy hearing all the positive feedback But mafia vs 1 unfair. Mafia vs 8 unfair. Declare on 10 Dont declare on anyone. ......what ever? Servers last what 6 months tops now. Ambro is unfair. Get a better job or pillage more We …

• Quote from DudeChill: “WoW!! Declaring a war against 8 alliance after got beaten by Nomercy... let alone got beaten by a single player still had a guts to declare on 8 alliance?? Just WOW!! ” Gotta love trolls. Good Luck mafia

• War R-W and BOT

nuckin futz Yeah i commend less experienced players to participate in war. Kudos indeed Get your game on. This is not sim city. War and troop options are there for a reason. Few issues i see All wars are 1v1 2v1 2v1 2v2 10v10 Dont matter but to say RW BOT war but Wei can attack if they like is not RW BOT its RW and Wei vs BOT Second The terms are although argued not clear States a bunch of unrealistic stuff which is ok i do that sometimes but winning is only achieved by BOT saying they are trait…

• lets pretend im not mafia lol. Dont let the tag fool ya. We grow stronger while RIP falls apart Good battles. Nice wins Kudos sir Im here with friends in 3 alliances. When RIP rolled over and played dead i assumed it was over. Guess not. Opossum alliance i guess. At least theres life