Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hello Mr. Master... Good to see your up and running again... I don't know if Fire will post CR's... I might have to do it... Not too many are involved in Boards as they should be. So.. this is a Three member Order vs Fire. Should give this a name. How about the villains versus the Hades armies. Or should it be the Heroes versus the villains. Sorry I'm a star Wars junkie. May Hades rise again......

• Should change your Name from Master to Pain..... it was painful to see my navy go down.....

• 1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

Gmaster - - Hades Archive

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “how do you understand a 1vs1? Is it just having a HoF? Lol. Thats a rookie move. Real 1vs1 is a real sacrifice dude. You need to show awesome strategy and techniques to outplay your enemy. You need to know when to fight and when to run. You need to slaughter your enemy the smoothest way possible and not in a HoF way. Dude thats the lazyest thing to do in a 1vs1. Is that really how you understand the process? Poor dude. You need more time to learn. ” Hello Mr. Top1yes gu…

• Dumpster Fire 2018

Quote from Flexta McSignals: “FIRE has spirit and coordination, but those are overshadowed by their lack of knowledge and battle experience. Makes me sad that another alliance has fallen under the influence of worshipping total points as if they were worth a single dime. Especially one that has the potential and willingness to fight, unlike some alliances which we've had the pleasure to meet (or should I say not meet, :D) in battle. Either way, these last few days have been very prolific for us.…

• What's with all these posts.. Why so angry? You have a great account... No one is the greatest in fighting.. I loose battles all the time. EBB and Order are the best fighters doesn't mean they should fight each other..

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from Gmaster: “Sorry to break in... But we been fighting Barbs for the past two days... I didn't know there was a schedule war about to happen... We might have reduced Barbs troops down.. already... ” You were fighting them? good to know . Mind me giving me your ign? Since you have changed it prolly left TPR. ” Yes absolute I left TPR….ILMARINEN I think we both left TPR. Myself, I felt the need to expand into another alliance…I’m no longer allied with them… I'm not us…

• Sorry to break in... But we been fighting Barbs for the past two days... I didn't know there was a schedule war about to happen... We might have reduced Barbs troops down.. already...

• ESNI vs TPR can put CR's here

Quote from magnificentnest: “Quote from Gmaster: “Quote from R a f i Q: “Quote from Gmaster: “EBB bringing in ESNI to help them fight... Apparently it's two against one. ” you make me laugh EBB bringing in ESNI?as per your statement EBB losing the war and ask for help. you made my day hahaha ” It is laughable. Are we that big of a threat to winning that ESNI is now fighting side by side with you? ” I pm'd one of them asking why is he pillaging TPR, he just said that they have a war against you..…

Quote from R a f i Q: “Quote from Gmaster: “EBB bringing in ESNI to help them fight... Apparently it's two against one. ” you make me laugh EBB bringing in ESNI?as per your statement EBB losing the war and ask for help. you made my day hahaha ” It is laughable. Are we that big of a threat to winning that ESNI is now fighting side by side with you?

EBB bringing in ESNI to help them fight... Apparently it's two against one.

• Hades died

Quote from Flexta McSignals: “Sadly the game is slow on purpose, they make you buy in order to speed it up Boats won't be faster on their own, the best thing you can hope for is special server features like this one on Hades. But they will milk you whenever they can ” Thanks for the info OK Here what they need to do.... Give everyone 10,000 Ambrosia and we call it even. Done...

• Hades died

Merging will help temporarily..... I get so sick and tired of people wanting to sell their account as if it means your special. I know not to come back to this game unless they take some time and upgrade the graphics. I'm not talking about building with timers and program logic.. That is already there...Copying and pasting software timers in buildings is not go to cut it... People were expecting this game to evolve higher. But all they mange to do... is open up new servers to delete the old ones…

• Can we please close thread. War is over

• TPR vs INF Combat results here

War over please close

• War over.... two weeks is over... Game operator please close forum.

Quote from Bowell: “Then he called his friend for help and still managed to loose more generals. I mean ok guys I am a noob but this is at least embarrassing. (Hidden Content) ” Hey Bowell you know what's embarrassing being chased all over the server without an alliance to help back you up. Finally caught bowell sleeping by his computer or iPhone. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Mr. Bowell you are in deed a great warrior... INF does not deserve to have you....

• Hades died

Since we are using 3 to 4 words... I sum it with one.... Merge!

• Starting to get some action.... with some of the INF.... many white flags.... I so wish they would put some mystical travel portals to run our ships through. This sea travel is driving me nuts...

• New server

Quote from darkzarina2: “They need to do one server, and just trow everyone there, it will be more fun and there will be holywars (Yes,,, this game need some holywars...) ” We need warp speed to travel on a one server

Hephaistos` Forge didn't help much in this one (Hidden Content)