Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Dear Monk, I guess you do not understand well enough the main Idea behind the Multi accounts. The main idea is to allow multiple people play game from one public IP (shared or mobile networks) but not that one player owns multiple accounts ! Quote from Monk: “If this go thought, then what will happen in situation when i see that somebody is attacking me and i know that this player have second account and using poseidon temple i can send troops to attack that second account before he attacks me w…

• IP share

loks9999 - - Help and Questions Archive

Thank you for very detailed answer, I do understand that very well, but you still do not answered my question IP share --

• IP share

Quote from MrSniperZ: “ The rules are for all communities and servers same, they are just written in a different way. The meaning of "MULTI" rules is that a player can not help himself in any way. ” I'm not sure I do understand you well enough. Would you please explain if the rule is written in different way and has different meaning, how can you say they are the same? At least in my English "Direct interaction" and "any kind of cooperation" are two different things !

• IP share

Quote from MrSniperZ: “ Since the resources of player B and C were not exchanged and the player did not assist himself ” Dear MrSniperZ There is significant difference in Multi account rules in latvian server comparing to english or german. -- latvian server rule translated It is possible to maintain several accounts on one and the same server. These have to be announced to us by using a game internal function. Any kind of cooperation between these multi accounts is not allowed. Circumventing th…