Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• But he can attack me from all those multis right?

• Doesnt it become unfair to players like me who have just one account? I mean, i have read that there is an ip sharing agreement which doesnt let multi to have fleet contact but still if he decides to attack me or if in future we go at war how am i suppose to win against him? i have just one colony on that island and he has around 10 of them.

• My Island 15 cities of same player with only difference in name forgemeup1 to formeup15, is this legal? there are also other Islands near me with player having 7 to 8 cities using this trick. can someone please explain about this? coordinates are 4:39 and 3:38. server is Kaikias. I wanted to upload the picture but it is saying that the size is too big.

• Is this a form of cheating?

Arslan - - Kaikias Archive

My Island 15 cities of same player with only difference in name forgemeup1 to formeup15, is this legal? there are also other Islands near me with player having 7 to 8 cities using this trick. can someone please explain about this? coordinates are 4:39 and 3:38. server is Kaikias. I wanted to upload the picture but it is saying that the size is too big.