Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Getting back to old track

Killa Minds - - Alpha Archive

Well, well, well....it seems is though your one of these board junkies looking for attention. Well I'll entertain you this one time. First of all let's get the record straight. We were at still at war with VIE not offical according to the boards, but we were still fighting VIE when your INACTIVE account got pillaged by some of my players. Now if you had a problem with them you could have called them out 1 vs 1 to fight because according to COM home page requirements: Must be active(No activity, …

• Another VIE loss

(Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content)

• My first action...

(Hidden Content)

• 10 CT's needed

IGN: Killa Minds

• Posting for Hamburglar

(Hidden Content)

• -W- vs. Klick

lol..that's the beauty of this all. You crabs have no idea who I am and what I do. I'll give you a hint...I'm a bum, I have no life, I have no family, Klick is my family, I live on the computer playing ikariam and fighting you crabs on X-Mas is my gift!!!! So there you have it, no need to talk about my life....I just gave it to ya!!!! lol

• -W- vs. Klick

Well, well, welll....look what just happened. Wolverines declared war against Klick....lol Well for those that don't know us we dont take to kind of people attacking us for no reason. They can thank EvilEmpire and Daliborche for that. These players attacked my players for no reason, they wanted to have fun and get offensive points, but they choose the wrong alliance for that. Now I tried the diplo way, but that didn't work. It's ok though cause we welcome a fight. As far as the your declaration …

• Hello...I have 65 ct's available IGN: Killa Minds