Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Order of Skulls VS FIRE

harvid - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• The Order of Skulls VS FIRE

harvid - - Hades Archive

Visiting the neighbor first: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Order of Skulls vs ESNI

harvid - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

harvid - - Hades Archive

Some small ones. Unfortunately my targets decided to start growing palms... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

harvid - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content)

• I think it has allways been so. I took over an account on PI server back in the day before the mergers, and relocated several of the towns. I then had to pull down and rebuild the correct luxury production building.

• SKULL vs Barbs

harvid - - Hades Archive

This one should be good! Good luck to both sides!

• SKULL DOWS INF

harvid - - Hades Archive

Quote from Kingtoad: “This is not war, it;s just massacre ” Surprised? Most of us knew it would be just that

• SKULL DOWS INF

harvid - - Hades Archive

Skull vs INF is just a waste of time, looking forward to Skull vs Barbs!

• Keeping Hades in Order

harvid - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Keeping Hades in Order

harvid - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Keeping Hades in Order

harvid - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• For all those tired of looking at boring small pillaging CRs, here is a 576 round naval battle. Check out amount of damage and damage ratio! (Hidden Content)

• Offlers Titans

harvid - - Beta Archive

Quote from Regal The Great: “Dear Detritus, There is a fact you must know; there is a treaty between almost all of the Iranian alliances which states if one of them is attacked, all other alliances can and have to support them, either non-directly or directly. Moreover, do you really would like to have an opponent with more than 3 times lower score? I think it is not fair, and it is not good for the prestige of the first alliance in the ranking! You said SHOK Ariya has gotten the help of 4 other…

• Offlers Titans

harvid - - Beta Archive

Quote from hdawg: “Well it doesnt help the IR servers cause when on the first day after the merge one of their members tries to pillage me, and fails. And then sends me a message that reads "I need Crystal" ” That`s a great reply Thank you to SHOCK Ariya(ღIRAN) for bringing action to BETA server

• POFF is a bully?

harvid - - Discussion Archive

Quote from TriniScorp: “I said if you want to keep your lower level players safe don't have them loaded up on resources without a defense.” You should check alliance tag before size of GS Should you be tempted to attack an ARES or DEA player, I can assure you that your military advisor will turn up red! And coming crying on the boards about it will not matter to us

• Keeping the thread alive... (Hidden Content)

• Maxi, we only post finished battles here. But considering your size, you probably haven`t taken part in many real wars on ETA And if you really want to become a good fighter, get your advice from Ricecakes not ANT Here is a finished battle for you. Strong effort from QRK, but impressive work by my allies turned this into a great win for ARES. (Hidden Content)

• This is a typhical neighbor quarrel. QRK seems to have misplaced their leash, so their scabby dog runs around in the street barking and whimpering 24/7. So ARES tired of the noise, starts throwing some small rocks to chase the mongrel away. Not much of dog, but still QRKs favourite pet. QRK decides to get out of their armchair and teach ARES not to throw rocks on their dog. Here is the result: (Hidden Content)

• Hit Man

harvid - - Discussion Archive

Just attack an ARES member, and we will get rid of your 200K GS