Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 781.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Super HOF! (Hidden Content)

• Killin' and Lootin'

bigbossman - - Alpha Archive

Killing (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Perfect Battle 1 (Hidden Content) Perfect Battle 2 (Hidden Content) Loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Posting for Thadius

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• ...dang character limits!

and now the Loot! Loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Killing (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Act I (Hidden Content) Act II (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Posting for Thadius

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• And the beatings continue...

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Round 1 (Hidden Content) Round 2 (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ...too many more to post,…

• When an attacker (mostly in naval battles) gets flipped to the defender, he loses the ability to recall his ships to where they attacked from. His only option is to recall to one of his own cities, which may not be nearby. This is fundamentally unfair and a real problem for attackers ability to stay on the offensive. Also, agree with BM above that rebelling should always go to the defense, and not the offense....o-points/d-points isn't really the issue.

• Great idea to bring fairness back to battles

• Hi there "Theta God"! ..I see you opened another forum account and are trolling TNT again... Quote from JamesBond: “Quote from Kapnkream: “ Quoted from "JamesBond" And new alliances, don't come to an old server with all your advantages given to you by GF and expect the Alpha alliances to be "thrilled" that you are here moving your towns around and draining the wonders. You should have started with no moves of towns and had to be just like those of us who are on Alpha....having to pay to move you…

• This person is not in TNT, much less a leadership position. Please close this thread immediately and ban this troll from the Ikariam Forum ...and yes, I am in a leadership position in TNT. Note: This account holder has trolled TNT on the Alpha forums in other threads as well. This is not this person's first trolling offense.

• Posting for Thadius

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Just for fun...

(Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs against TTC and PHX

We aren't ones to normally post CRs, but this is a new world, so will go ahead and try to get people to post their CRs. Oh, I don't know why we are lumped in with UAZ, but it is accurate to lump in PHX with TTC, as they TTC begged PHX to come to their aid after TTC bit off more than it could chew. Let's start with the loot.....see, we can loot too, and not just on the first day of the merge... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (…

• Wow!

What tough guys you are attacking small players with low and no generals players on the first day of the server merge... I guess you are posting these a week later to try and buck yourselves up from the pasting you have been receiving since then in return for your unprovoked aggression.

• Hi Alpha

In case there was any doubt, the "Theta God" forum account holder has nothing to do with the Theta server refugees that comprise TNT. This person is just trying to troll, and I have no clue way. And since it is never a good idea to feed trolls, I recommend nobody read and respond to this person's posts. I will not comment in this thread anymore either. PM me if you want to talk with me. Cheers, -BB

• The Cookie Monster Threat

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream cake!

• Theta Rules Alphas

This thread sounds more like trolling than anything else to me...

• The Cookie Monster Threat

Quote from merc.: “Alpha you have no idea who's coming to town...” Santa Claus?!? ...I hope I make the good list this year!