Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Okay, I've read some online guides but I still have lots of unanswered questions. The biggest management I find is the upkeep costs. It's like wages for army troops while they stand idle (basic costs). Then we pay extra wages if they have to travel (supply costs?). Is this all how it works? Also, we have to pay scientists to study. BUT, if the citizen is a normal citizen, then they pay government taxes (income). Also, if they are wood cutters or quarry/sulphur/crystal miners then we don't pay wa…

• newbie questions

andwan0 - - Help and Questions

Quote from Lord TuFF: “What server are you on? ” Alpha

• rams & catapults

I have a question about rams & catapults. If I send in rams and/or catapults alone without infantry, can the enemy infantry hurt/destroy rams/catapults? Can rams/catapults hurt infantry? how many rams do I usually need to destroy a wall? how many catapults do I usually need to destroy a building?

• Embassy

Quote from Helen357: “Found some guides. The Ikariam beginner’s guide Ikariam Beginner to Advanced Guide Beginner's Guide these should get you going. ” Thanks, lots to read. Lots of browser-mmorts to learn to play.

• newbie questions

I just started, and low level, low research, etc. so all those things mentioned above I can't get access easily.

• newbie questions

Quote from Paulious: “Depends why they are blocking your port. If they are just going to use your town to get on the island to attack someone else dont panic as you will gain a small amount of the goods they pillage. If they are coming to attack you either fight back or make sure they dont get any goods from you. Use them to donate to the island if you have over your warehouse limits. They will soon get board if they dont get anything and move on to someone else. ” how to donate to island? does …

• newbie questions

Just started and now my town is attacked and blocked by someone's 18 fireships. What can I do? Do I have to fight or can I negotiate?

• Embassy

Ah yes I meant Palace, not embassy

• Well, everytime I load up ikariam website via my Chrome web browser on mobile phone, I get a popup saying to use the mobile app version from google play store.

• Paying for things

ah, Ikariam works different from other games. was meaning the construction slots, which you get more in premium accounts, but premium accounts are monthly charged basis... so if we wanted to start on a different server, premium account doesn't get carried over?

• Embassy

It says I need to level up my embassy if I want to create more towns. Level 2 embassy requires more wood & marble, than level 1 embassy. Can I create another level 1 embassy in town #2 instead? Or does it calculate by the "highest" embassy level # that determines how many extra towns we can build? In town#1 it says I have housing space 250/382. In town#2 it says I have housing space 92/332 (town hall level # is same in both towns) How can I get more people in town#2? NB: Also, it's funny that cr…

• The android app doesn't show the upper right most building. This is the place where I built my palace via web browser. But I mostly play on mobile and need to upgrade my palace which mobile app doesn't draw. Also, please display building level number in town view mode like web browser. [b][/b]

• Multiple of same buildings

Once we've built our 2nd, 3rd towns on other islands... do we still need to build: - Academy - Carpenter's Workshop - Forester's House - Stonemason - Architect's Office ie. will Carpender's Worksop, etc. bonuses apply to other towns in other islands or just the town it's currently in? Do building more Academys give us more research points?

• Paying for things

Does slots paid/unlocked carry over to other worlds? eg. I unlock my 3rd build slot/queue in world 1. Then in future the world finishes and ends. We all have to start in a new world.