Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Friend Invitations

vaughnspeed - - World Alpha

Friend me now. Do it, just do it! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow. So just do it! Make your dreams come true. DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up. IGN: Vaughnspeed I will destroy you.

• 80 CTS available Vaughnspeed

• Quote from yoda: “ Oh ETA, if you want to tell me why our beating you on Offensive Points has no value that I would like to hear it. Fact is, FEAR beat you. But on the positive side, we were always going to beat you. We are a warrior class. You are ex-FIA farmers. How did you think it was going to turn out? Anyway, I would like to thank Legion for all their reosurces, and a bit of fun along the way. ” They just mean you are active, doesn't mean you are winning or are achieving meaningful victori…

• Quote from TheReaper: “Quote from Amun Sung: “Quote from TheReaper: “Too bad I'm no longer in the top 100 o-points. Even though it seems to be worth not being there, as I'm always full of loot. :D” You'll no doubt be posting your CRs then. You do know what a CR is don't you?” Ye, of course I know what a CR is. I'm not that much of a noob to this game. I just use Chrome. And the CR converters are to be used from those who have Firefox and Greasemonkey, as far as I know. Besides, what's the point?…

• Quote from IslandGuy: “ Courage on a keyboard is not the same as courage in real life” So by attacking you IN GAME makes me courageous IN REAL LIFE? Once again if players don't ask for help we can't come to their aid. I imagine Fear has the same problem or you are constantly ignoring your players calls for help.

• Congrats you hit the least active members of LGN. We respond to players that ask for help, that is before it becomes a CR on the boards. Hopefully you woke these players up.

• Quote from IslandGuy: “ Tell me, what kind of taste do those kinds of 'wins' leave in your mouth? ” Tell me, what kind of taste do these losses leave in your mouth? Oh wait, judging by your post I would say its awfully bitter. I am not sure if the 100k rule is back in place but Fear is at fault in that rule getting scrapped as well. Man up and stop complaining.

• (Hidden Content)

• Dr. Death, you gotta a lot of nerve telling me I don't meet the high, holy, irritable and dramatic standard. Who do you think you are? Really? Just because you are a Dr. and you have a freakin sweet last name like Death, doesn't mean you are better than me. I eat my vegetables, I wipe my own a.., I am holy, I am irritable, I am dramatic and most importantly I am high. So far the war is going well for LGN and I am ready to claim victory regardless of what happens over the next three weeks.

• A COMBAT REPORT!!! from a high and holy player full of irritability and DRAMA, word to you mama (Hidden Content)

• I think Gimmick has got a thing for LGN's General I don't blame you, he is one slick motor boating son of b... Congrats to LGN and to those few brave TT fighters that went on fighting despite a total lack of leadership.

• Battle for Rotarua (27.09.2010 23:31:46) Vaughnspeed from The Jester vs SnoopysTika from Rotarua ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............114(-12)... - Swordsman..............0(-300).. Sulphur Carabineer...109(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-100).. ................................ - Gyrocopter............30(-0).... Steam Giant..........132(-65)... - Steam Giant............0(-25)... Mortar................24(-0).... - Mortar................20(-0)…

• Seems TT thinks the ceasefire is still on...

• Battle for BanananaDaquiri (27.09.2010 21:16:34) Vaughnspeed from The Jester vs SnoopysTika from BanananaDaquiri ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............126(-60)... - Swordsman..............0(-300).. Sulphur Carabineer...109(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-100).. Gyrocopter.............0(-20)... - Gyrocopter............18(-12)... Steam Giant..........197(-66)... - Steam Giant............0(-50)... Mortar................24(-0).... - Mortar......…

• LGN is winning, well really more like not losing as much as TT.

• RE: hmm

vaughnspeed - - Conflict Archive

Quote from Alaster: “Isn't this the second time that Archilles and his troops have warred on you? And this time you're both bigger alliances. But do you really expect the outcome to be any different? I mean please you guys got smashed last time :)” Smashed from our victory party. :cheers:

• Ah Gimmick, please just leave this thread alone. We don't care what you think of occupations. And yes I speak for all of Theta when I say that. Now please leave, your posts have OCCUPIED too much of my time already. Please don't make me turn my army's attention elsewhere. I rather be fighting TT, an opponent with a backbone.

• Sea battle near Rallia ( 29.07.2010 21:25:06 ) Vaughnspeed from Ironton, rooster from Middle England, ETA from Galaxy vs Darth Revan from Korriban, Samurai from Shibuya ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship...............5(-25)... - ................................ Flame-thrower........396(-68)... - Flame-thrower.........21(-180).. Catapult Ship........220(-10)... - ................................ Diving boat..........201(-1).... - Diving boat............0…

• Wouldn't it of made more sense for TRO to declare on PTS alliances rather than NVC. They have done the very thing PTS has done to Fear, to NVC.Quote from dr death: “ we're also fighting the annoying bugs that are going around - both on re-entering battles and deploying from ally towns - but, of course, those are affecting both sides in these fights.” This is the true war, Players v. 3.4 Battle System.

• Vacation Child

vaughnspeed - - Conflict Archive

War Child takes Vacation from War Battle for TROY WINE ( 18.07.2010 21:39:45 ) squ1r3ll from Stratiotes, nuttyfox from , Parthox from Watch Tower, blueshadows from Dalaran, Xachi from Trece, Vaughnspeed from Ironton, abdul8749 from killzer vs -War Child- from TROY WINE, mrnobody from Gilbert, Crack House, TAF from Lubin ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........2033(-174).. - Swordsman..............4(-240).. Archer...............460(-0).... - .......…