Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• New Pricing

Hansy - - Game Discussion Archive

Quote from Draxo: “Personally I use ambrosies quite often - mostly for Premium trader, converting pirate points, moving town and merchant ships. If so far I used Premium trader at least 10-15 times per week - GF had incomes from me about 50-75 ambrosies. Now, for the price 15 ambrosies I may use it once or twice per week, so incomes will be 15-30 ambrosies. And in the end their "business" model will just break. Ok, real ambro users who use to spend hundreds of bucks monthly probably will continu…

• Mea1

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Plus you'd be sleeping the vast majority of the day.” You say it like it's a bad thing...

• Chit chat, or not

Hansy - - Discussion Archive

Firstly, I suggest you to learn the definition of racism.Secondly, last time I checked this is a war game. Where, you know, you attack other people and pillage their towns. What happens in a war? People unite against a common enemy. Apparently, now, that is the SRB alliance, and what is the problem here? Some people united against you, boo hoo. Man up, get some army and fight back. I know that it's easiest to have fights on the board, but you should prove yourself on the battlefield. Still, this…

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

This should be destroyed now, I guess.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

I'll have to throw both of you on my ignore list...

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Quote from Teacup: “Yeah we are untouchable you coffee-a-holic!” Just because I don't want to touch you doesn't make you untouchable.Mea do not provoke me with tea or I will send the wrath of heavens on you!

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

There isn't a power on this earth that will be able to save you.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Mea, why would I take his lunch money?I let him keep it so he isn't hungry when I beat him up. :DAnd people say I'm not nice... P.S. Teacup, come close to my barbie collection again and I won't miss.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Yeah, I missed him with every bullet so far.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Coffee > everythingCoffee is love, coffee is life.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

That's because you drink tea.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Coffee makes me healthy, happy and strong. That's why I can abuse you. Therefore, coffee > tea.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Teacup, we already talked about that, never.And if you don't become nicer, I'll be forced to take your Barbiedoll collection from you. And all the magazines you think you have hidden.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Coffee will never fall in a battle against tea!!! Bad turkeh!I hate pineapples so 1!No, I don't take bafs.I don't want to be cut in any way :(Cannibalism - bad, Hammibalism - good!

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Tea will never win over coffee! Infidels!

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Sorry, mea, not me. Love is for the weak.Teacup, yes, yes you should.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Quote from Mea: “But you know you love me Hansy ;(” Never said that. I love myself and myself only. Quote from Teacup: “He loves us all but what can i say, he is having some problems these days concerning getting in touch with his sensitive side.” Yes, I'm trying to get in touch with that side and kill it.Quote from Teacup: “I guess as Hansy puts it, anything which comes out of my mouth is perverted.” Like it's my fault you put everything in your mouth.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Coffee > Hot chocolate > Teacup > Mea.

• Hansy

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Yes, all tea lovers come here so I can exterminate you all at once.

• MrClyde

Hansy - - Ex teamlers

Quote from Teacup: “What are you wearing?” That pink short skirt. Oh wait, you meant MrC.