Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• posting for MECHANICREV

Lothbrok - - Rho Archive

Last pillage, cant forget that.. (Hidden Content)

• For THE O MECHANIC

Lothbrok - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) RAN AWAY LIKE A CHILD HE IS (Hidden Content)

• Great Warrior

Lothbrok - - Rho Archive

I never had a chance to fight this great warrior, but by his legacy, he have left behind I can only say we will miss you in RHO. Quote: “Quote: “It is foolish and wrong to mourn this man who died. Rather we should thank God that such man lived. ” ” Lothbrok

• Posting for Omechanic Farming YAG

Lothbrok - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Palm trees

Lothbrok - - Alpha Archive

Nice Crs, and damage. -W- Im still looking for land troops to hit. They are either hiding or running around wasting gold. One thing for sure I see lots of palm trees popping up all over their core. Having said that, they have the highest GS holders in Alpha. Where are you? Come out to play!!

• SAD

Lothbrok - - Alpha Archive

I think he is just a wanderer. Even though it was a friendly war, the war declaration post just died on the part of KOR. What happened? Are you mad? lol

• Big Booty Warriors BBW This Alliance was founded on 02.05.2009 by the respectable Big Plumpy and with the cooperation of Funky. Our current rank : 231 You can contact or leader and founder Big Plumpy or Kingleonitas300 for more information. We are an active alliance of true Pirates that work around the globe looking for resources, woman, and wine. We are Pirates! we will pillage all inactive members we can put our hands on and solitary Ikariams holding tons of resources that we can use to build…